Chapter 3 (Paris)

A month had passed since then, and it was finally the big trip to Paris. I haven't told Adrien yet since I wanted to be able to surprise him. But my mom had let Mr. Agreste know we're on our way so it wouldn't be a surprise if he knew already.
I had to take off my miraculous to be able to get through airport security without zak being out in the open. I had put my miraculous in my bag that I'd be keeping on me when we sat down. We were now on our way to the airport. Me and my mother haven't spoke since last week and my brother had been teasing me about this whole modeling thing.
As we boarded the plane I took one more look at the place I called home. Before turning back and started heading to my seat. As I sat on my seat, I had taken the window seat and my brother sat next to me as my mother took the aisle seat. I looked out as the plane started to take off. I feel a hand grab onto mine. Looking down at my hand and then at my brother that held onto it. It seems like he finally feels bad about this whole ordeal and was trying to comfort me. I give him a small smile letting him know that I'm okay and that I had accepted my fate. He then lets go of my hand before going back to sleep. Guess I should as well and just like that I fell into deep slumber.

      I was then woken up my brother shaking my shoulder a little. I look up at him rubbing my eyes a little. I stretch a little and get up from my seat but not before putting back on my miraculous. Which was a choker I usually had hidden. Zak had reappeared but before anyone could see him he flew back into my bag to hide.
     Me and my brother follow my mother from behind as we both weren't expecting much. We lived in Paris once so this wasn't really a huge change on our part.
      "Isn't this so exciting!" My mother exclaims as she does a small spin to look at us
      "I don't think this was such a great idea mom!" My brother replies
      I stayed quiet as I could feel my anger start to boil as my mother asked that question.
       "Please, just think of this as a amazing vacation, after we get y/n's face plastered all over the world we can finally head back to New York" my mother says reassuringly.
"Then this would be my villain origin story" I think sarcastically to myself.
        I let out a sigh.
        We were then greeted by a limousine parked outside the airport.
"We'll isn't this a bit much." I eye roll as my mother starts to gush over the limousine.
         "We're gonna look like celebrities riding in one of these!" My mother exclaims once again.
          "Mom please—" my brother says embarrassingly as he tries to calm our mother down.
           We all get into the limousine as the driver puts our luggage in the back.
           It was completely silent as the limousine started to move. But was quickly interrupted by our mothers phone ringing.
         She picked it up and we could hear a little bit of her conversation.
         "Hello-oh- yes...mmhm, yes we'll be right there, see you soon Mr Agreste." She says as she ends the call.
         I could feel my eyes roll but I look back at phone trying to keep updated in the news in New York.
News on Louve's retirement has been making the New York citizens terrified of the future.
         I read as they had just released this new article today. I could feel my heart clench as I was now worried if new coming villain's would take this chance to hurt the poor citizens.
        My thought was cut short as the limousine had made its stop to our new home.
"Looks like we're gonna be living good for a while" I think to myself as I look at the big house in front of us.
        As we got out I noticed that our place is actually not that far from where Adriens lives. I was thinking about surprising him right now but decided I'll surprise him and Chloe at school.
        I then entered our new home. Exploring the place a little. Zak had come out of my bag to do the same. He was sitting on my shoulder and I hid him with my hair whenever anyone passed by.
       We made our way to our new room which was bigger than the one I had in New York.
"I guess I have to get myself adjusted to this place now" I think to myself as I free fall onto my bed.

      But what she didn't know that this was gonna be the start of something amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 830