Stallions MC

"That was definitely something," Milo said, blowing out a deep breath.

"If by something you mean insane then yeah. It was something," Ashley scoffed in amusement.

"I'm with Ashley on this one," Teagen chimed in.

"Mercy, can we get a statement about your match?" a female reporter asked loudly as she approached.

"Angeline fights like a beast, and I wish her well in her career," I said, my face tight.

"Who are the people you brought with you tonight? Are you in a relationship?" she asked rapidly, soaking up the drama.

"They're my family, and I can assure you I have no partner," I said flashing my eyes to Teagen to signal I wanted to leave.

"Excuse us, but we really have to be going. We have a flight to catch," Teagen says, flashing a fake smile.

"Good luck on your next match," the reporter said with a fake smile.

I spun around and walked out before he could say anything else.

"BITCH," a girls voice screamed.

I turned to see Angeline storming at me, her lip busted open from the match.

"Woah woah woah," Milo yelled, he and Reid restrained her both arms.

"YOU MEXICAN BITCH," she screamed.

I walked up to her, getting in her face.

"I'm Spanish you pendeja," I sneered before smashing my head against her face knocking her out cold.

Cameras flashed all over and reporters flooded the hallway.

"What did I just do," I muttered.

"Apparently knocked out a racist bitch. Good for you," Ashley applauded.

"I think we should leave now," Milo said, dragging me and Ashley as we quickly walked out to the car.

"Well what are we supposed to do until are flight?" Teagen grumbled, riding shotgun.

Her and Milo fought over it, she won by punching him in the balls.

"No shit!?" Ashley yelled from beside me.

I jumped in surprise and turned to see she was talking to someone on the phone.

"Uh, I got a flight out in five hours, if I can get in and out in 3 hours I'll head over?" she said, breathing frustratedly.

Without another word she tucked her phone in her jacket pocket and we all look at her expectandly, minus Reid who was driving.

"Looks like we have to make a teeny tiny detour guys," she grimaced.

___

"I swear to god do not say a single word when we get in there. I'm especially talking to you Milo,"Ashley said pointedly.

"You don't give me enough credit Ash," he scoffed.

"Don't call me that," she grumbled.

"I cannot believe you brought us to an MC," Reid sighed in disappointment.

"Don't disrespect the Stallions and we don't have a problem," she snapped.

"I'll keep them in check," Teagen promised.

"No, you me and Mercy need to go in side by side. The boys are going to have to wait here. The club doesn't appreciate singles. Which means you can't just walk in there by yourself. I need the girls with me, as backup,"Ashley says, motioning us to follow her.