Arranged Marriage (NatsuxLucy)

Hi, I am Lucy Heartfillia! 19 yrs old. Single, No Boyfriend Sinced Birth. I am proud to say that because most of the people who lived in this Earth are now hanging out with their boyfriends/girlfriends even though they're still kids. They don't have respect to theirselves, people at that age must be seen at School.

Please don't get mad at me! What my point is, they must study hard so that they can help their parents through those circumstances they had. I'm not BITTER like others, It's just like aaarrrgghh---! Seriously??!! they are like prostitutes, flirting on the streets like they don't have parents, they are getting into my nerves.

By the way, skip of that! it's just making me highblood. Maybe I sent off to Hospital in out of the blue just because of that. I'm not prepared to die, I have a lot of dreams to come true.

Okay! Okay! Enough of that!! I know you got annoyed hearing those nonsense of mine. Urrgh! Tsk!

Okay, we continue. As I was saying I am Lucy I have a Sister and a Brother. My sister's name is Lissanna, She is 2 years older than me and Older Brother Zeref 2 years older than her it means he is the oldest.

Parents? Yeah! I still have them, Lucky of me! :) HAHA! Anyways, Lissanna, Zeref and I are the only Children that my parents have. My Father decided to pass into Zeref for being the CEO in our Company after his birthday in December. And my Mother is an accountant, she used to work in a bank company.

Oh yeah!! I am now turning to Senior College this coming June, and luckily that MONTH is my Birthday! haha! How nice it is, isn't it? :]