The Past

Natsu's P.O.V.

I'm so happy for this day. Do you know why?

The Girl that I loved for more than 5 years was found. :')

It was all started when I was a sophomore. That time, all boys and girls are always bullying me. They always kicked and punched before, especially boys. Because that time I was kind of nerdy, I have a brace at my teeth, a thick eyeglasses, a pimples, and a coconut husk hair. I can't even defend myself because I was afraid that time.

But that was before I've changed a lot, just like that girl from earlier doesn't recognized me. Do you wanna know why I have a crush on her sinced High School?

It's because she helped me before and I can't forget that time.

*FLASHBACK*

I was going home when I saw my classmates at the gate coming towards me. Maybe they gonna beat me again.

"Hey nerd! It seems like your going home. Can you go with us? Don't try to ruin my mood" Darsel said

They convinced me to go with them until we stop near in an abandoned place that no one can hear us.

"Do you know? Your such a pathetic person. And you can't even defend yourself to us. HAHAHA! Such a pathetic" my classmate Jason said while spitting on me.

"Your a LO-SER!!! Such a looosseer!! You'd better transfer into another school!" my classmate Sanji Yukai said, he is a half japanese.

"SHUT UP!!! You're such a DEMON!!! An EVIL CREATURE!!!!!" I shouted while trying to punch them but I couldn't I failed. Justin was holding my right hand then he also holding my left at the back so that I can't moved.

"Punch him now!! before he can escape!!" Justin shouted

And then they punched and kicked me so hard. I bursted into blood. I vomitted a blood. I cried I feel my tears running down at my cheeks. I want to defend myself. But I can't, I'm such a loser, a pathetic.

I wish there is a person who will help and can defend me.

They continued punching and kicking me. Sanji kicked my stomache and I coughed a blood. I can't take this anymore. They beated me everyday, I wanna die!!

Justin: "Hey guys! I got sore. Can you hold him for a second. Sinced it's my turn"

Jason: "Sure! Don't take it so long"

And then Justin started to punched my face, kicked my stomached then punching again my face. I can't take this everyday. I cried so hard. I think there is nothing that I can do. I'm gonna die. This is my las--

"Hey! you! Stop beating that guy!!! I'm gonna kill you if you try!!!"

O_____________________O

huh? a girl? a girl trying to save me from them? so impossible.

"Huh! A girl? trying to save this nerd? this nerd deserves to die. He is trash!" Darsel said

"TRASH YOUR ASS!! Try me!!!" the girl said.

"We won't beat a girl, especially YOU!!!!" Sanji said

"STOP TALKING A TRASH LIKE YOU!!!! JUST START TO ATTACK!!! HAHAHA!" She said "Don't tell me, you got afraid of me??!" she added

"I can't take this Dars! I wanna beat her. I wanna tear her appart!!!" Sanji can't stop his self

"Don't make me wait!!!" The girl said.

"I'M COMING FOR YOOOOUUUUU!!!!!! BE REEEEAADDYY YOOUUU LAADDYY!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Sanji said while attacking.

whooooaahhhh! O_________O

She's so COOL ...