rebellion pt1

You woke up the next day feeling so refreshed . You were determined and most importantly, you were angry . And it was the type of angry that didn't allow you to sit down and do nothing. It made your blood boil , your fingers restless and kept your mind swirling.

You wanted to get back at Taehyung , so badly . But you didn't know how . You had no idea where to start , I mean yes , you had a few ideas ,but what to start with?

You could burn his house down with him and Mina inside it. No save that one for later.

You could...burn all his clothing so that when he wakes up he has nothing to wear . Not even underwear.....think about that one.

You could buy his company away from him and fire his ass!! Oh that one sounds nice.

After deep contemplation you made a decision. You weren't going to do any of those things as yet , you had to be reasonable first . Save those for later ...

You were going to do all the jobs Taehyung took away from you and gave to Mina. You knew the dates and times for each of them and since they wanted you in the first place, they shouldn't have a problem with the sudden change.

You walked into your office to find JB already there . You had a smile on your face that morning, which was something JB wouldn't have expected since you told him what had happened.

"You're awfully cheerful today Y/N" he remarked as you sat down at your desk.

You pressed the tips of your fingers together and continued to smile at him , "Listen Jaebeom , I know what happened sucked and I was heartbroken but it's time to move on right. Yes yes it's always good to move on " you said , you looked like a crazy lady but it didn't matter . You were scheming.

"I'm sorry I don't underst-"

"Please call every company that I was supposed to collaborate with and let them know that I will still be doing each shoot and commercial. Specifically the ones that Taehyung gave to Mina " you had no time to waste , most of them were this week and the rest next week . So if you wanted this done , it had to be now.

The good thing is that the companies didn't really talk to Taehyung when it concerned his models and the details of their shoots , so you used that to your advantage.

"Wait wait wait, you're telling me that you're going to disobey Taehyung and do the shoots?!" JB questioned.

"Mhm" you nodded.

" So you're basically stealing it back from Mina?"

"Mhm" you nod once more.

"And I'm going to call them and make it happen?"

"Most definitely" you nod one last time before standing up and walking to your door.

"Well what are you waiting for J? Get to it !" You said before leaving your office to grab your morning coffee.

-------------
Time skip

It was rather inconvenient that the first shoot was later that same afternoon but it was okay with you. The sooner the better. You arrived at the building of the company. You were shooting for Fila today .

You walked in and make up artists attacked you ( not literally) . Your hair , your makeup , your outfit . All of it taken care of in a matter of minutes. 

When you were done the conductor of the shoot approached you to thank you for being able to make it . He stated that they much rather preferred you over Mina. You thanked him and walked towards the camera with him. Seeing that someone was being a photographed.

"This is the male model you'll be working with today. It's such an honour to have such influential people on this " he said excitedly.

You took a closer look at the model and saw that it was the one and only Jeon Jungkook. You tried your best to hide your shooketh face but you couldn't because you were , well , shooketh!!

You were called on for the duet shoot with him and he was just as shocked to see you as you were to see him . You couldn't hug him like you'd normally do or else it would be suspicious so you both bowed to one another.

The shoot started and the camera woman yelled the positions she wanted you in .

One where he was sitting and you had to sit on his one thigh with your arm around his shoulder .

Another wear he held your hand as you leaned out to the side.

And many more.  You enjoyed modelling with him and you could see he enjoyed it too. There was this chemistry, it didn't matter what pose you two had to do , your bodies moulded comfortably into each position.

The final pose came , your faces were close and so were your bodies,  your hand on his chest and his on your waist, you looked at the camera and and just as it was about to flash , Jungkook whispered, " I missed you" , causing a huge smile to appear on your face .

"Perfect!! " The camera woman yelled . She didn't know that you didn't smile on purpose.

Jungkook made you smile

============
I've been lazy guys . I'm sorry . But here is something.
You know what I think I need a reminder every week to write or else I'll just forget.
I'll try to update more frequently. Thank you to those who made me remember to write this.
I sincerely hope you enjoy this chapter