Boys Are Crazy

After school I got Annie and Jess and told them what had happened in History.

"Maybe he thinks you're smart?" Annie suggested.

"Or maybe he noticed that his neighbor is a hottie!" Jess implyed, and of course it just had to be Jess who would imply anything sexual.

"Jessica Marsh, hush up you! Or I swear...."

Annie interrupted my threat "If either of you are riding with me I suggest you stop that nonsense and get in the car!"

As I was about to get in Damon drove by "Why don't you ride home with me Rosey babe, it'll save Dana there some gas money"

I was about to reject his offer when Annie decided to answer instead.

"She would love to and also my name is Annie!"

So I got stuck with the idiot on the way home, but hey he had a nice car. It was a beautiful cherry red 2013 v-8 Ford Mustang that he called Sally.

"So Rose I was thinking..."

"Why don't I do the thinking instead?"

"Could ya at least give me a chance to talk doll?" He questioned.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"We should try to get along for the sake of the assignment."

"Yeah, we probably should, but we probably won't!"

"And why not? I'm hot, you're hot, we should just hookup and then do the project!"

"No, no, no!"

Thankfully we pulled up at his house then.

"Come on Rosemary! Noone is home we can have some fun...."

I ignored his comment and walked to my front door.

I dug for my keys while he stared like I was his food.

"Damm it!" I couldn't find them.

"What's wrong?" He walked towards me.

"Nothing! Go inside"

"Ah you lost your keys didn't you?.... I'll take your silence as a yes! Miss Juliet just come wait at my house until your parents come home."

"And why would I do that Romeo?"

"Well I figure it's better than standing out here and being raped by some creep who sees an innocent school girl standing alone vulnerable!"

He had a good point but I could totally defend myself... yeah I could totally do it!

"...and I promise I won't try anything on you..."

"Alright take the lead Prince Charming!"