And So It Began

Damon lead me into the house I still had memorized. Though his mother had redecorated it was basically the same as the last time I saw it.

"My dearest Juliet, would you like anythig to drink?"

"No my Romeo darling, you seem to be drunk enough for the whole village."

"But alas how could I not be when your beauty is enough to intoxicate the world 10 times?"

He was trying to get into my brain, or more like my pants, but he always was.

"So are we gonna start this project or?"

He shook his head and smiled at me and then ran halfway up the steps to the second floor.

"We can start now if you please your majesty!"

I followed him up the stairs and into his room. This, I assumed was the most changed room.

Rather then the dinosaurs I was accustomed to I found band posters and girls that were half dressed filling his room.

"So you like my room?"

"It's a lot more normal teenage boy than I expected. Could have done without all the girls, but other than that it's semi okay."

"Um.."

I laughed for a moment. You could tell he was caught slightly offguard by the hint of a hint of a blush forming on his cheeks.

"Okay Damon you Google Washington, Ill take Adams."

He pulled up his laptop next to me and started typing.

After awhile he stopped suddenely and began to plead for my attention.

"Rosemary"

"Rosemary"

"Rosemaryyy"

"Rose Marrry"

I ignored him for another 10 or so Rosmary's before I finally answered hime with a "what?"