CHAPTER III: The Activities

So the next day.
Taylor notice there are two lady beside of shairo he notice that the bracelet are different from them the one is red the one is pink it flashback it’s a royal bracelet so he wants to arrange the class seats for the peace but didn't know that both of them are its okay to them or have agreement that they’re not fight in the campus no matter what. So the princess of montague declined and taylor afraid so only laine change the sits cause she knew he got attention of shairo but didn’t know that shairo is a friendly too. So shairo make a poetry for the princess she don't know the name and exactly that exactly taylor give the activities, he wrote
“I don’t know your name
You make my winter flame
Its not a game
Or a fame
I know its shame
To say that I want your name”
And taylor grading they need to recite it in front.
Goku called and recite his poetry
Next is shairo he recite it and the princess montague can't look at him and he call the attention of her that reason she smile.
Shairo see it  And laine jealous so even their sit apart laine make a way she talk taylor to sat with shairo. And taylor accept it.
In another day, shairo is happy the confidence boost because that smile.
In present day taylor make activity again but need to 2 person per group
Laine wishing that he wants shairo to be her teammate.
But shairo wants to team with the princess of montague
Taylor recite the group name or the teammates
Laine and shairo are team
Vegeta and the princess are team
Goku and beerus are team
And everybody has a team
Taylor say “ so class you need to create a thesis you are allowed to make a title on your own just cooperate”
Shairo has think fast he pass to laine the title and say “hi laine this is the title I come up, lights and dark are bright.”
Laine question “whats about it?”
Shairo said “its about the people not seen their bright” “ we need to emphasize for them and explain that even in the dark there are bright tomorrow”
And laine start to blush cause that’s what ideal man what she wants.
After the school laine walk with shairo and the princess montague bit bitter for them she gave a letter and shairo is happy and laine ask “what it is” shairo replied “I don’t know” and laine get jealous.
But somehow happy because she solo shairo.
Then shairo says “laine where should we do our activities?”
Laine replied “ahmm.. I don’t know maybe if you want in my house”
Shairo said “but first I need to go home for permission of my parents”
laine says “okay I see you at my house”

in their house
shairo says “good afternoon mr and ms???” laine parents says “couplet” shairo “yeah mr and mrs couplet”
shairo said “im here for laine, me and laine will do activities in your home”
parents say “what activity?”
shairo replied “thesis that need a partner for preparing the subject to defense it”
laine mother “I don’t like boys around with laine so if its for only in activity I will allowed” and laine said “mom please don’t afraid shairo its only activity” smiling while she said that. Then her mother and father called the butler with not knowing of shairo.
father “please look on my daughter” the butler said “yes sir”
So shairo have permission to lay his feet on laine house but there's an aura that give shairo attention that is their butler. And laine aura leaks and stop to preventing it. Shairo said “what it is?” laine says “oh… nothing” The butler assist and polite say his name “hi my name is rin, I assist you to my boss mansion in a place that you two comfortable to make your school works”
they start the activities.
Laine says “how we will do this? I don’t know how to do this because im prin….. friendly I mean I don’t know so my friends do this for me I have no idea”
Shairo said “I will guide you but first.. hey mr rin? Do you have pen and paper? And some chocolates there?”
Laine “chocolate for what?
Shairo said “im hungry and I saw your mansion is big so i grab a chance to eat even its only a chocolate”
Laine “oh.. you hungry?”
Shairo said “yes hehe”
Laine “uhmm.. sure I will ask to arrange to dinner with us shairo”
Shairo say “im shy, I only my favor is a chocolate but if so then I wait for a dinner”
Laine “what do you like to eat?”
Shairo “what foods you want to eat”
Laine smile.
Laine said to rin asking for a simple dinner night with a dessert of chocolate.
Rin go to the food assistant to tell to prepare a dinner night. Past seven o'clock of a time dinner night is ready so rin back to call shairo and laine.
Laine is was happy and thinks she dated shairo in a first time. Shairo is hungry so he eat more and the chocolates.
In a dinner
Laine “do you want more?”
Shairo says “ahmm its my first time to eat in a mansion with delicious food so I grab a chance to eat well and more” “ahmm do you have tocino,cake,everything sweet?”
Laine “ohh im sorry this is only for now next time I will prepare for you”
Shairo says “oh sorry for requesting more hehe sorry its my first time, in my house we only have 3 meals in a day”
Shairo “some boys is lucky if you are the parner cause they didn't hungry for sure”
Laine smile and says “you’re lucky”
shairo“huh?”
Laine hide smile with a heart flatter “nothing”
After the dinner night
Shairo request more chocolate to rin for some snacks to eat and shairo favorites is stick-o and chocomucho and rin are mad cause shairo always requesting that more and more. In the sala they start the activities so shairo tell to laine its hard to understand it but he will explain it more accurate to understand it well and shairo wants only to pay attention to him.