Chapter 01

Jimin was waiting patiently for his wife to fall asleep. As soon as he heard his wife light snores, he grabbed his coat and walked out.

He walked across the streets and reached to your house door. He knocked twice.

You on the other hand was about to head to bed when you heard a knock. You walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Jimin! What are you doing here", you whisper – yelled holding the door knob tightly. He looked at you in your nightwear and smirked thinking of the unholy things he can do.

He pushed you inside and latched his lips on yours. He kicked the door close and locked it while his other hand held your jaw and kissed you deeply.

You held his nape and kissed back with the same intensity. He tapped your thighs and you jumped and he palmed your ass and squeezed them. You moaned in his mouth while he took the chance to slip his tongue inside.

He walked towards your room not letting go of your lips, pushing you on the bed, "Naked on all fours, Kitten". He commanded you.

You obeyed him and started stripping yourself while Jimin looked at you hungrily. You got into the middle of the bed spreading your legs kneeling.

You propped your elbows for support and arched your back pushing you ass up in the air. Jimin removed his clothes and took hold of your thighs from back.

He grazed his fingers in your cl!t and you moaned burying your head in the pillow, "So wet for me kitten".

He kissed your ass cheeks towards your cl!t, you could feel his hot breath on your cl!t and you knew what was coming already.

He gives light kisses to your cl!t while you react by jolting your body up to his every touch and moan louder that the last. You move your ass towards his face wanting to feel more but he moves away instead.

"Not so fast kitten", he opens the drawer near your bed where you kept all your toys you used when Jimin was not there for you.

He takes the pink vibrator and turns it on. You hear the noise and tilt your head towards it to see him holding the vibrator.

He moves down to your cl!t once again and attaches the vibrator without warning on its highest point. You start to squirm due to the sudden vibration, making him grin at satisfaction.

He notices you trying to move and takes the cuffs from the drawer. You were focused on the vibrations that you didn't notice him taking hold of your hands cuffing them to the bed.

"Daddy", you whine shaking your cuffed hands, "Please"

He bends down and starts licking your sensitive folds, humming towards your cl!t with the vibrator still inside you move but he holds your thighs firmly to stop you moving.

"I – I am c – clo - close", you moan to him but he does not stop sucking nor the vibration. You release on his face without any warning.

"Tsk tsk, I didn't tell you to come yet kitten", he removes the vibrator, "You didn't wait for Daddy's command and now you will be punished."

He pushed his middle finger and you moved your ass because you were sensitive from the last orgasm. "Daddy I – I am sorry", you moaned out.

He removes his finger and smacks his hand on your ass making it go red. You moan and he smacks again. "I am sorry Daddy", you breathed out.

Jimin pushed himself deeper and you moan into the pillow, "Da - Daddy", you breath out. Jimin bends and grabs your neck to pull you up. He starts thrusting upwards and you reach for his shoulder for support.

He keeps thrusting and your close, but you knew if you release, he will punish so you hold it in. He pulls out and you whine, "Daddy", you fall on the bed flat only for Jimin to smack your ass harder.

"Not so fast kitten, up!", you prop your elbows and Jimin hold your hair and pulls you up.

~~~

She was looking at the house, the room in the house to be exact. Fresh tears stream down her cheeks as she sniffles slightly.

This has been happening to her for more than a year, her husband leaving the house when she pretends to sleep and returns back with the smell of another woman.

'Where did I go wrong? We loved each other so much, but now what?', the same questions revolved around her head every time she sees her husband missing.

It has been so long that her husband and her shared a bed, so long since she slept peacefully in his arms.

He comes home before she is awake or when she is in the shower and storms out not even sparing a glance at her.

He sometimes doesn't even bother to wash away the marks, whereas she sobs looking at her husband who belonged to her and not at the same time.

She knows but still decides to act stupid, she doesn't want to ask him, she wants him to talk to her, say that he slept with another women.

She does not even want him to ask for forgiveness, she had already forgiven, she wanted him with her.

She couldn't bring herself to leave him, she loved him ever since they were seventeen, they were so much in love that people envied them.

But now there wasn't even a spark of love between them.

She walks back to the bed, hugging herself to sleep, distracting the thoughts in her mind hoping that everything will go back to what it was.

That is all she did all those days, hope, hoped her husband will come back to her.

She still hopes sobbing silently, the moon witnessing an innocent woman broken as the night passes by.

~~~

Jimin walks to his house hearing his wife showering. He sighs taking his clothes going to the guest room to freshen himself.

He leans his head on the wall as the water from the shower falls on him. He takes his towel wrapping it in his waist.

He looks at himself in the mirror, you had marked him, nail scratches, hickeys and lips still swollen from kissing you.

He doesn't love you nor any attachment, you are just a neighbor. He thinks of his wife, Park Yuna.

He loved her so much that he would kill anyone, a part of him still loves her.

You were just a pace in his life, just someone for him to have sex with. He misses his wife, there were days he would shed tears if she wasn't close to him.

But now they don't even see each other anymore.

'Where did we go wrong', he thought getting ready for work storming out without looking back.