Prolonge

Meet Justin 25 years old, aka ugly Bald, 5'9, below average in looks hence the nickname "Ugly bald". Justin always dreamed of the celebrity actor, rap star life style. He's a typically black male (poverty stricken) Entrance with social media always flooding the laptops and smart phones with  Propaganda, IG MODels, money spread, luxury vacations, online hustles and Social media influencers.It always bothered him to have these desires and wants but not having the talent and skill set to accomplish the goals to meet his wants and desires. That  of course is  until the world experience an economic collapse. The gap between the rich and the  poor became so spacious, crime and disease had begun a new reign on mankind. To try to stop the increase interest in  Criminology. The government implemented a UBI System ( Universal basic income). Shortly after the economic collapse. A pandemic or  "Strange  Phenomenon" took place a virus spread around the world it was the successor to the flu called "Prodigian". The virus spread went on to killed off millions that where infected around  the 1st year of its  inception to the human race. It spread to everyone to the point that everybody became  Asymptomatic. The virus evolved so much that it changed  the molecular structure of the brain,nervous systems even down to the dna make up of humans. That humans began experiencing mutations, or exbiting abilities that mirror  Graphics novel characters.This provided people who where in a bad Economic social class but with Superior abilities, to villainous behavior especially to the people in high economics social standings but with less desirable Abilities to be overthrown or conquered. Factions and wars broke out , then a new economic system was formed one of just pure power a true Darwinism "survival of the fittest" cast system was formed. Though primitive in nature it had always coexisted in all world history and all of its economic structures however, where this differs is in its "Volatility". One can rise up the ladder through Cultivating or one can evolve. The hierarchy operates as the caste system but when one's Prodigian cells reawaken the  Phenomena is called Enormity those people are called "ENORS" Nors for short. There also exist an advance but rare awakening called "Vast". "Vast" awakening usually happens  when one is born, thus poeple Interpret  there Abilities as a blessing from God, these "vassals" Or "vast" are very  "omnipotent" beings and are always Delegate to the roles of kings or queens. There always in conflict for power or complete control of the world, the others just care for there land that they rule. It's always  4 to 5 who are born as vast, at a time every 100 to 200 years. Extreme awaken indeed.....

Let's begin