Chapter One: Why Him, Tracie?!

I sat behind him in all the same classes. My best friend and sister Emily to my side. Occasionally passing notes to me when our 'Genius' teachers aren't looking. Right now I'm in Science. One of the many classes I hate. "Josh smells good" Emily's note read. Da Fuq? Is She Sniffing Guys Now? "Pick Your Partners For Your Assignment Now Or I'll Assign Them To You!" Mrs. Fugly Said. Her real name isn't Fugly though it should be. Instead it's Fogel. I looked longingly at the soft, fluffy head full of light brown hair in front of me. Hoping he'd turn around and notice me. Sighing loudly I returned my attention back to Emily. "Wanna Be Partners?" I asked, already knowing the answer. But you know how Emilys are, They like the options. She smiled (Love The Smile) and accepted. Gathering our goggles we started joking around. "Emily, Did you call Mrs. Fogel, Mrs. Fugly?" I asked the question loudly. The class giggled. "Tracie Did You Say You Wanted To Date Jayden?" I threw up inside. Laughing we got back to our seats. Sitting in my seat I seen Chad. That awesomely cute hazel eyed boy named Chad. Emily wiped the side of my mouth. "Stop Drooling Tracie. His Butt Is On Your Seat." I was all giggly. "His amazingly cute butt." Emily turned to me and gave me that Girl-Are-You-High Look. I returned it with my famous evil eye. The Twinky cough cough Emily knocked the cutie out of my chair. His cute butt and all. As soon as we sat down, questions started flying. 

Me:"Did you sniff Josh?" Maybe "How did he smell?" Really Good. Like Coconuts.

Emily:"Did you see the WWE Fight?" Definetly!

Me:"Do you have a new perfume?" Yeah!

Emily:"Wanna come to my party?" Can't Got Homework.

"Do You Like Chad?" Silence. "Uhm. Why did you ask that?!" I was nervous, feeling my palms getting sweaty. "No reason. Tracie Chill Out. Wait, You Do Don't You! Oh La La My Tracie Has A Crush. Aww They Grow Up So Fast." I put my hand over her mouth. "Shut Up! He'll Hear You!" After Two Mins Of Holding Her Mouth Mrs.Fugly Caught Me With Her Third Eye. I Had To Release Her. "But Tracie Why Him? He's White." She Looked Honestly Curious. I've Never Liked Anyone Of A Different Race Before. I Was Playing A Whole New Ball Game And I Didn't Even Know The Rules. "I Don't Know. There's Something, Something Special About Him.