Prologue - The Debut Show

Location - School Courtyard

Your POV

Greetings, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and if there is anything you should know about me, it's that I don't know anything about love. I do wish to have a girlfriend one day, but I feel like I can't do that if I don't know anything about love. However, my best friend, Akira, is basically an expert on the subject.

To me, Akira was good at... well, everything. From studying, to interacting with other people. And then, there was me, who couldn't look at anyone in the eye without being awkward about it.

"You always find a way to keep impressing me, Akira." I would often say.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. It's like you can do anything, and I'm just seen as your best friend." I said.

"Come on, (Y/N), even you have your good points." Akira said. "You just have to focus on those good points."

"Okay, then tell me, what are my good points?" I asked.

"You're very kind, and you accept people for who they are." He said.

Akira always knew what to say whenever I was feeling down in the dumps. I was lucky to have a good friend like him.

"Excuse me, Akira." Someone said.

The voice came from Anzu, an upperclassmen and captain of the cheerleading squad at our school.

"Yes, Anzu-senpai, how can I help you?" He asked.

"I was wondering if I could get your opinion on something?"

"Sure. Ask away."

"Do you know who the nicest person in this school is?" She asked.

"Well... I would think that's my good friend, (Y/N) (L/N). He is always kind, and he accepts people for who they are."

Anzu looked at me, and it took her less than two seconds to make a disgusting face.

"Ew, how could someone like him be nice?" She said. "He looks like someone who still sleeps with his mother at night."

She began to walk away, and that got me in my feelings.

"Don't let her get to you." Akira said. "She's just like that."

"I guess..."

"I think I know what will cheer you up."

He began to go through his bag, and pulled out a ticket. But a ticket to what, though?

"What's that?" I asked.

"Someone gave me a ticket for this new band that was performing tonight. I had no intention of going, so I thought you might want it instead." He said and gave it to me.

"Oh, is that so?"

I looked at the ticket that was given to me. Raise A Suilen? That must be the name of the band. Maybe going to this show might help me get over on what Anzu said about me.
______________________________________

That evening...

Location - Studio Dub 

The show was taking place at this building called Studio Dub. This is my first time being here, so I don't know what to expect. After showing my ticket to one of the staff members, I headed inside, and got a good spot towards the stage. While waiting for the show to start, I can hear some of audience members nearby.

"You say that this is a new band, right?" One asked.

"That's right. I heard the leader is trying to lead the next generation of the girl band era." Another one said.

These girls haven't started their show yet, and already people have high expectations of them. If they are trying to start a new generation of the girl band era, then I guess I will be there until the very end.

After waiting for a while, it got dark and the stage lights were turned on. Next I heard a voice.

"We are... Raise A Suilen."

The crowd went wild as five girls took the stage with their instruments. So this is Raise A Suilen, huh? This is an interesting group, that's for sure.

"Vocals: Layer."

The girl in the middle played her bass that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Guitar: Hanazono."

The guitarist played her guitar for a brief moment, and people couldn't take her eyes off of her.

"Drums: Masking."

The drummer gave us, the audience, an intense drum solo.

"Keyboard: Pareo."

In my opinion, I would say that the keyboardist was more positive than the others, and the smile proves it.

"Dj and leader: Chu2."

The leader was shorter than the others, and I don't know what it is, but something about her makes me feel a bit weird.

"Greetings." Chu2 began. "We are Raise A Suilen, and as of today, the generation of girl bands will forever change."

The crowd started to talk among themselves, while I just watched them, not caring about this at all.

"This is our debut show, so I hope you're ready for some of the best music on the planet." Chu2 went on. Best music on the planet, huh? We'll see about that.

"And now... here is our first official song by Raise A Suilen: R.I.O.T.!"

The music started playing, everyone was playing their instruments, and the vocalist started singing. As they were getting into it, I was starting to feel excited from this. My heart was racing faster than usual, and my eyes were locked on the vocalist.

"Layer... She's more incredible than I thought..."

To be continued

A/N: Hello, everyone. Welcome to Secrets To Romance. Might see several references to BanG Dream 2nd/3rd season, and this is one of them.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hoped you guys liked it, and I'll see you in the next one. :)