Prologue

"We knew the world would never be the same, some people laughed, some people cried and most were silent, I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture of guativagita, vishnu is trying to persuade the prince into doing his duty and as he tries to impress him in his multi arm form and said now I have become Death the destroyer of worlds, and we all thought of it one way or another."

Robert Oppenheimer

"Monsters are tragic beings, they are born too tall and too powerful, that is their Tragedy, Monsters are not evil by choice but that is their burden. "

Ishiro Honda

Some say that endings are nearly beginnings of a new story, their beginning was much the same but sometimes it has it's differences, Master Eraqus the Keyblade master was looking through ancient archives about different worlds and the mystical legends of the Keyblade wars But that was until he traveled to earth and examined one war that happens to be the most terrifying and tragic war of them all:WW2. Eraqus who was somewhat younger at the time was horrified of what he was witnessing, it was 1945 during the battle of Okinawa, the field was littered with Bodies of both American and Japanese troops lying dead on the ground with weapons scattered everywhere while seeing one Soldier who was a medic was saving the wounded and Eraqus could here him praying over and over again.

Medic: Lord help me get one more, lord help me get one more.

Eraqus sensed the good in this medic and it was revealed to be Desmond Doss, a real ww2 hero who saved not one but 75 men on the escarpment dubbed by the Americans "Hacksaw ridge " , Eraqus was glad to know that there were still good souls who were willing to save a life but this young medic saved many and he not only saved his comrades but also Japanese soldiers as well because not just because of his religious beliefs but he believes that the Japanese are human like.

"When others are taking life, I will be saving it".

Desmond Doss

However the aftermath would turn his world upside down, he saw a plane flying over the city of Hiroshima and dropped a strange object that turns out to be a Bomb, unlike the other acasional Bombs that just blows up with medium explosions but this one was different, it was American's first atomic Bomb dropped on the city and wipe it clean off the map of the world but it doesn't end there as Eraqus witnessed something bizarre, the explosion awakened a giant parasitic creature but he knew that this was not the Heartless but some prehistoric creature awakened by the Bomb.

Titanus: Shinomura

So horrified at the mere sight of this monster, it flew from the crater from what used to be it's place of hibernation from sentries of slumber, however unknown to the parasitic creature and as the young Eraqus going after the beast, the blast als...

So horrified at the mere sight of this monster, it flew from the crater from what used to be it's place of hibernation from sentries of slumber, however unknown to the parasitic creature and as the young Eraqus going after the beast, the blast also called upon a second Monster that was different from the Parasite, It was a tall Reptilian Monster that stood up and walked like a Man as it was submerged under water as Eraqus witnessed the large Reptile like God emerging from the water and Unleashed a loud primal roar that shook the Earth.

Titanus Gojira/Godzilla

Horrified but yet astonished at the same time he witnesseses the arrival of the ancient alpha predator as the Dinosaur like Monster chases after the winged Parasite for nine years straight as it gained a twin in the process of those years, the you...

Horrified but yet astonished at the same time he witnesseses the arrival of the ancient alpha predator as the Dinosaur like Monster chases after the winged Parasite for nine years straight as it gained a twin in the process of those years, the young Keyblade master uses a special Keyblade to fast forward through time just to see what happens next until he witnessed the third coming of America's first H-Bomb dropped on Bikini Atoll dubbed "Castle Bravo " By the Americans as the two giants were engulfed by a large cloud from the explosion of the Hydrogen Bomb, however Eraqus returned to the temple along with the memory of what he had seen With his very eyes.

Eraqus: maby one day you'll show your self once again my lizard friend.

The young Eraqus grew older and wiser to teach three of his fellow students the basics on how to handle the power of the Keyblades but he returned to the ancient archives and found the Book that had the Japanese word called "Kaiju " which means strange beast or strange creature in Japanese however he found the same creature from before and the name of this Titan was something that he would remember through out History and the History books(ゴジラ/Godzilla), on the very page he noticed that this Titan had small jagged dorsal fins in the shape of Maple leafs and the fin of a great white shark but this shows that he was still young at the time and one day his dorsal fins will grow up at a particular point in maturity, time passes by as one day the Force of nature and a Keyblade warrior will meet.