Epilogue

Four months later after the event everything went back to normal as it should, Aqua felt like she wanted to stay In this world as she travels to one of the isolated islands for relaxation until she saw a strange looking crystal, it was glowing neon blue but was more bizarre then that was also connected to her Keyblade which opened the door to the world beneath the surface, " The Hollow earth ".
She ventures to this mysterious underground world and witnessed Godzilla in ingadge in combat against Tiamat the serpent Dragon, she almost head the upper hand but Godzilla retaliated by grabbing her by the throat and tosses her around the cave entrance while stomping on her head which it meant that he was telling her to submit but Tiamat was defiant as roars at him but he roars back at Tiamat which convinced her to submit and leaves the cave peacefully, Aqua smiled at the sight of seeing Godzilla in her presence, he noticed her and allows her to follow him around the Hollow earth cave entrance until they found cave paintings of him and the ancient humans who worshipped him while stumbled upon a skull of one of the three Titans that waged war against his kind, a member of the Kong species but for some reason Godzilla knew that Tiamat killed this Ape Titan
Which in a way she might have unexpectedly done him a favor.

Aqua: look, another ancient city that belongs to you.

They turned their eyes to the city where another Hollow earth temple and city was revealed and Godzilla knew that "He was home " while Aqua looked at this moment with joy.

Suddenly the crystal started acting strange on her Keyblade, as they both looked at the crystal it suddenly hit Godzilla and started to shrink him to Aqua's size but his appearance has changed despite still having his dorsal fins and Reptilian tail

He was human now, Aqua looked in shock but she also blushed and so did the humanoid monster king

Aqua: is that you?

Godzilla: yeah, ( covered his mouth) did I just spoke?

Aqua: I think you did.

They both reached for each other as they he carries her in a bridal style while heading towards his old temple, the moon was visible for the skylight,
They locked eyes to each other while embracing each other.

Aqua: there's something that I want to tell you, I think I love you.

Godzilla: I don't know what to say but I feel the same way with you aqua.

She placed her hands on his face and kissed him, Godzilla's eyes widen but he sunk into this passionate feeling that he never had in a long time and that feeling called "Love " , Aqua could have gone back if she wanted to but for now she wants to be with the one she has affections for while dreaming about the future which it came true but they also have the thought of having children, of course they would Decide to pursue that dream while making sure to watch out for Xehanort and his Heartless but for now it was time for them to rest together as mates.

Meanwhile Xehanort travels to isla damara Mexico to find something appealing to him, he found one of the remaining heads of Ghidorah while imagining what he could do with it.

Xehanort: what do you Jonah, your on the run from the Government yet again.

Allan Jonah: we'll take it.

However all the Titans around the world went back to sleep by Godzilla's order for good reason as the spirit of Eraqus watches Godzilla habbiting his old home.

Eraqus: so good to see you old lizard friend.

The End

Caption: all right guys thank you so much for reading this now I have finally finished this story that has been telling me from my head to create because it's something I couldn't get my mind off of so anyway s I also want to thank you so much giving my first book and it's prequel a lot of views so that means alot to me so see you next time!