Regeneration

I manage to make my way to the Building they're in within a Minute to see what they're talking about.

"You left me in that place.. You KNEW, that I was in that fucking place And you didn't even think twice to come and get me??" The agent would exclaim.

"I Know I'm Sorry, But what could I do!??" Katelyn would yell back. "I cant do anything against him, He'd Kill me the moment he wouldn't need me anymore! You're the one With abilities with your.. Regeneration-"

"Wait wait, What the hell do you mean 'Need you'.. What did he Need You for."

"He needed me to... Bring you all to him. He probably thought me being alive would be more use to him than dead."

"What use could you ever be to him, compared to us.. Does he really think He can Kill any of us, Do you really think he can Kill me??"

I then aim through the slim metal door as they talked to shoot the torso or arm of the agent. I'd shoot twice hitting her then kicking the door open. I'd then shoot more bullets in between to prevent Katelyn from helping her as I then took out my other Glock, aiming at the agent.

"Seems you got out of there real easy.." I'd say as I got closer in between them. "So.. Regeneration! That's pretty cool.. I noticed something was off when I was first capturing you."

"Yeah, You can't even Kill me if You wanted to.." she says as she gets up.

"Well.. If that was the case, How was I even able to capture you? You must have some type of limit... And it must be that when you reach that limit.. Your ability becomes useless... and You die."

"You fucker.. do you really think You'll be able to do such a thing-"

"Yeah I do. How about I start now.. With shooting out Your fucking kneecaps."

As those words left my mouth I would Feel Katelyn about to strike me with My wired blade. I'd move to the side and grab it, As I elbow Katelyn in the nose, Then grab the Arm it launched out of, and threw her Into the agent who was just about to attack me as Kate did.

"I really don't Want to end up killing you Katelyn.." I'd say as I pick up my gun. "I was Hoping we could even find out what your ability is, But it seems like your interest is in going back to your 'Home' or whatever. Whatever you do though, please stay out the way." 

The agent would then shove Katelyn off her and Rise back up, Charging straight into me with her Knee. I then Block her knee with my left while with the Glock on my right, Shooting her through the stomach three times. She'd stumble back as I then Kick into her stomach, causing her to roll back onto the ground. As she was on the ground she would start to heal, So I proceed with both guns to shoot into her shoulders and Kneecaps. as She was slowly falling and distracted with the pain, I run up to her quickly Kicking her jaw Upwards, then with the same leg, Slamming her skull back into the floor causing a crack into the floor.

"Ugh.. This is Insanely unfair." I'd say as I put my guns away. "You're probably the lowest of the low.. or maybe it was the fact that you had to heal all those previous injuries I gave you."

"Don't You dare call me WEAK.." She says as She aims both her clenched fist at me.

As she does, Two wires with sharp ends come out her wrist bands and wrap around my neck. I'd grab onto them, trying to prevent them from getting tighter. She then pulls on both of them and while she launched herself into me with speed, She also managed to Detach them, Landing with both her feet into my ribs, knocking me backwards and launching me far enough that I end up at the edge of the building.

As I gasp for the air I just lost, I say, "Well that's a surprise.."

I Kip up, Seeing how close she is to try and shove me off, I Duck under for a Sweep kick which launches her off the Building. As she falls, I jump off behind her While taking out my knife, Clinging onto her and Stabbing her through Her back. She'd then turn around to grab my head to headbutt me aggressively then grabbing onto me, Putting me in her previous position in the air as We break through the roof of A warehouse nearby. We end up landing on the top floor of the warehouse, Where I end up coughing blood and she rolls off me, taking the knife out her back to Regenerate. She then walks up to me, assuming that I'm finished to try and stab me. As she gets closer I Go into my jacket and shoot her three times through her shins and shoulder. She yells in agony as I roll on my side And Kick into her kneecap, bending them inward. I then Whip her across the face with my gun dislocating her jaw and as she was falling i got up fast enough to shoot her three more times in her jaw. I then grab her by the neck, lifting her up. She would still try to use her bent in leg to try and kick me in the ribs and as I would cough up more blood, I would shoot her in the heart several times until I ran out of bullets. As I did I then Slammed her into the ground with a grin on my face. I did it over and over to the point I ended up laughing. I ended up overdoing it so much to the point I was cracking the floor below us and we ended up falling again onto the main floor of the warehouse. As we fell, I was able to activate one of the serums I was given again, To grab another knife from my coat to stab her over and over all over her body, Then eventually taking her head off completely. We would then finally land as I would land on my feet And her dead body would plop onto the ground. I then threw her head away from me as I looked at what we just caused and laughed even more. I would then cough up a bit more blood then fall onto the floor. 

Damn it... I really did it this time... I thought as I looked at the fading ceiling. I feel like.... I should've taken this more seriously.. because right now I don't think I'm breathing..

I then heard from my ear piece Kei saying something yelling in my ear. I think she was screaming about help on the way.. If anyone were to help me now, I think it would be too late. Unless...

I then try to reach for something in my coat. I then take out a case that I flick open. It has the last needle Eli had Given me for his last visit. 

"This.. Is the last time I let you win You Old bastard.." I then Stick it into my neck, pushing down on the needle, letting all the components of the liquid entering my system. 

"Hopefully that'll give em some time.." I say as I close my eyes, thinking it was the last time.