The Unknown Hunter

I jolt awake. I'm in a chair.. I look at my surroundings, but the room is dark, with only one lamp hanging above my head. I try to get up, but My Arms And Legs were Locked to the chair. I look at the lock, and Find out It's made entirely of Iron. I'm Trapped.

"Hello!? Who put me here!!" I yell. It Echoes around the room. "Damn it..." I thought. For a While, I'm alone with my thoughts Until I hear Footsteps. I think In my head,"I Can't Move... I Can't Do anything But See This Play Out." As the Steps Get closer, I See a Tall Figure, Towering In front of me. He Says Nothing At first. Well? What Is He gonna do?

"Hello, Mr. Shiro." The tall figure says, In A Deep Tone. "I Have waited for this moment."

"What do you want from me!" I Yell at him. I'm Already Sweating.... Is this Because of the Lamp over my head? Or the Fear I feel from Not knowing what this Man May do to me...

The Dark Figure Claps Twice, Like he was Calling for someone. Then Seconds Later, I Hear The Squeaking Of a wheel. I turn my head And See another Dark Figure Rolling in a Metal Cart. When It reaches Near me, The Lamp Reflects off it, Showing What Exactly Is on the cart. My Eyes Widen By what I see. The Cart Shows A needle, And a Fluid Bag Filled with A Transparent, Dark Blue Liquid That Does Who knows what. I Look at the Tall Figure, Then Down At the Cart.

"By The Look on your face, You're Obviously Curious By What is In store For you." The Figure Points out. He Is right About that, Its like he's reading my Mind. The Figure Chuckles And Says, "Alright, Lets get to The Good Stuff." He Attaches the needle to the Fluid bag And makes sure That Its Functioning properly. "Oh, And Don't Worry, This Won't Hurt A bit." The Figure Says Before Injecting me With The Substance. He Grabs My Hair, And Pulls my head Up to Show my neck. He Jabs The tip of the Needle in my neck and lets the Substance flow Through the needle, Into my Neck, Which Will eventually Lead to my brain. He Takes it out And My Vision starts To become Impaired (Blurry). The Figure Says something, But I wouldn't quite make it out. Then.... I become Unconscious.

---------------

I wake up. My Vision Is Back to the way it was. I Take a Look at my Surroundings. "I'm... At my Dorm?" I thought. I Hear Knocking on my Door. I get off the bed, But I fall face first. "Ugh." I mutter. I get up slowly and walk to the door. A Random thought tells me that its Jenny, And I would be confused. I ignore it and open the door. And to my surprise, Its Jennifer. I'm too tired to be shocked so I listen to what she has to say.

"Hei! Wait.. You're In Your dorm? I guess Kei was ri-" Jenny stops mid sentence and stops looking me in the eyes. I would be confused at first, But then I realize that She's looking At my Body. I Show a 'No-Peeking face' and Grab My school shirt. "Uh! Sorry, My bad. Anyways, You're gonna be late for school! There's only 10 minutes left before school start."

My Eyes would widen. I Proceed to say, "Don't worry, I'll be there in no time. Now let me get ready." She shows me a thumbs up and closes my door. I Inhale and Rush right into the shower. I Rush to put the soap on every part of my body, But I Succeed. I throw on lotion and Deodorant Before I Frantically Put on my School Uniform. I grab my bag and keys, And Dive out the Dorm window. I land with a roll and keep running to the building. "Damn it.. Only 3 minutes left.." I thought. I keep running but this time at my full speed. I'm in the building by a minute. I Run towards the stairwell. I wall Jump off the wall to the railing all the way to the next floor And Walk to the classroom.

I feel a vibe different from the past few days when I enter the classroom. The teacher begins to start the lesson.

"Ok before we start off class, I would like to give Hei shiro an apology. My behavior for the past few weeks was uncalled for. I'm sorry for accusing you for cheating, and a deadbeat. And its nice to know that we have the smartest person in this whole school, in our classroom." The teacher says.