Chapter 1: Disaster

Notes: Hello everyone! This story is in no way connected to the events of the series!! Also, english in not my first language and I may have fucked up with some grammar here and there, I'm so sorry!!
Enjoy!!

****

«Hello everyone. Here's your favorite University's scoops hunter, always ready to give you all the information you're curious about!» The loud voice, coming from one of the student's cellphone at a table near where he was, disturbed him.

«You may not believe what happened today and trust me, I was skeptical too but I was there and I saw every single thing with my own eyes and heard each sentences with my own ears. Sooo, you better prepare yourself because today's hot topic are not others than our two gorgeous, attractive and, if I might add, super sexy Moons!!» The two girls, attentively listening to the video on their phone almost screamed when the news hit them.

The guy, who was sitting at the table next to them, was trying so hard to ignore them, but when he heard the word "Moons" coming out from the video on the phone, he couldn't help looking up from the book he was reading so intently and frown. For an instant he really hoped it wasn't what he thought.

«I know you're curious, don't worry, I will tell you even the smallest details.» The girls rolled their eyes impatiently. «YES! You heard it right, you didn't dream it. I said Moons. But let's be clear for a moment.» She cleared her throat and then continued. «We have so many Moons every year that you might forget them, but I'm not talking about the "University's Moons", no, no. Our sweet Porchay –the newest winner of the contest– have nothing to do with this gossip. I'm talking about FACULTYS MOONS!» When the scream reached others ears, it didn't take long for everyone to find themselves with their cellphone in hands.

Now the boy was starting to feel a bit uneasy.

«Exactly. And to be more precise, the Moon from the Engineering Faculty and from the Fine and Applied Arts Faculty! AHHHH!»

That was the moment where the guy head shrugged into his shoulders, because every person in the canteen he was in, turned around to look at him and, for God's sake, he just wanted to disappear.

So he sighed and, with a small smile on his pretty face, he threw the book into his white backpack and ran away from all the eyes that were following him.

****

«I never thought even more people could start talking about you, but I was wrong. This... THIS is crazy!» Porsche was whispering as much as he could and gesticulating as usual while sitting next to Pete who had thought that the library could have been a safe place, with peace and silence. Never been so wrong!

Prosche, his friend from the same faculty couldn't shut up for one second and, even though sometimes he was glad for his gab, right now it was not helping him. With his hands in his hair, grasping e pulling, Pete was about to burst. He knew it was useless but still... why it had to be him!!

The video that was circulating around all University, yes, it was about him and because of it now everyone was staring at him. It was not, like, he was shy or anything. No, at all... things were that rumors were starting to going around, rumors he most wanted never, ever in his life to hear. Unfortunately, his wish had not come true and that day was becoming hell in earth.

Porsche hit him with his elbow, half hurting him, and showing him his phone. «You have to see this. This crazy reporter is talking like no one knows you.»

Pete opened his eyes and leaning out a bit towards his friend. His eyes followed the word written on the web page as he snorted reading.

"University's sweetheart, Pete Phongsakorn.