an unordinary day

A/N: might take a fat shit
————————————————

It was an ordinary day like no other, there was no wind, but it was howling. If it was windy, you would know about it.

I decided that I was hungry and I needed to go and buy some scrummy scran.

I thought about it for a minute, and decided to go to subway.

As I approach the door and slowly reach for the handle, it bursts open. I spring back in shock, getting a least 12 seconds of air time. Suddenly, a women with long black hair comes barrelling out from the inside on all fours, i feel myself recoil in fear, the women looks up at me, she has eyes.

She gives me a quick once over, before suddenly getting up and performing a quick rendition of 'the cha cha slide'. I can't help but fall over.

She then goes back to her original stance and starts running away on all fours.

I am shocked.

What just happened?

Was that even real?

Was that the bite of 87???

Constant questions flood my mind as I try and wrap my head around what just happened. I quickly realise that it is impossible.

The image of this mysterious lady doing 'the cha cha slide' plagues my mind.

But I digress, we must move forward, as someone somewhere probably once said.

I enter the subway.