17

"It is indeed like a fantasy Yoongi

"It is indeed like a fantasy Yoongi."

***

Taehyung seemed a bit off mood and laughed and joked a little less. The others didn't minds though. Seokjin and Namjoon had reunited better than anyone expected. Where they seemed to be the quietest and most mature, are now the most talking in each other's presence.

The others also found out that Namjoon is a fact master. It can be very interesting to listen to him but sometimes when he gets too excited and speaks too quickly for a normal person to understand. That always makes his brother laugh.

Hoseok thought it nice, about how cheerful and happy the two looked while Yoongi thought it was annoying that the only ones who had a 'brain' turned out to be just as dumb as the others.

"I think it's pretty cool to belong to such a rich family, isn't it?"

Hoseok asked the tallest male, but the boy shook his head with signature dimpled smile and replied,

"I think we were treated just normal children. We didn't get everything we wanted. May surprise you, but our parents didn't even give us pocket money every month. It was rarely once in about three months. They did allow us to go out with our friends, but not more than 2 hours. And-"

"Alright, we get it. You're not spoiled. You could've just said that."

Yoongi said in an annoyed tone and Namjoon showed me him a cheeky smile, making the others laugh.

"I'm sorry. I just got too excited because you know, people always think that since we belong to a rich family we are spoiled and we get to do-"

He stopped abruptly when Yoongi shot him a glare. This time, the younger timidly just blurted out a sorry. Yoongi sighed, knowing that he couldn't just talk to the boy normally without knowing a whole damn history from him.

"Whatever. I was wanting to talk about-"

He pointed to the empty end to the corridor.

"-was it always there? I mean, we have checked the entire hospital and I don't remember seeing that there before."

"Wasn't there just a wall?"

Jimin added.

"And that seems really creepy. Should we check?"

He asked, looking at the others for an answer. Seokjin nodded his head and hummed at the same time.

"I will say we should. It's clearly wanting to give us more clues."

Saying that, he walked deeper the hallway, without letting the others discuss their opinion since he knows that none of them would most probably agree to go, but he knew there is something there.

The others, not having a choice, followed the boy and walked quietly. There was almost no light and absolutely no rooms. Seokjin doubted if there was really anything inside.