An embarassing attempt

Shoto had just received a job, a job to assassinate Vox. Shoto had gotten close to Vox before and knew some small details about him, however not enough to be direct, he had ti be stealth, afterall Vox would be a fierce enemy.
Shoto was prepared for when it would be dark, so he could strike Vox while he is sleeping.
12am had finally hit, and no one was out on the streets. Shoto climbed up to Vox's bedroom window, he got his knife prepared to finish the job, as he was about to stab, he was suddenly pulled over and grabbed by Vox, and ended up being hugged as Vox mutttered in his sleep "Don't leave..." Shoto got flustered and couldn't move, till he tried to push away and fell off the bed and ended up landing on the floor, as he was preparing to try and leave with his dagger, as Vox suddenly woke up and being half asleep "What the hell are you doing here, Shoto?!" Before Shoto could open his mouth "How the hell did you get in?" Shoto stumbled back and tried to get to his feet however Vox stood up and noticed that he had a dagger in his hand, and a sad face was shown on his face, "So thats why you're here.." Shoto panicked and ended up quickly stumbling up "No, no no, I can explain" Shoto panicked thinking about how he could get out of the situation, however Vox didnt seem mad, he just looked sad, he suddenly went closer to shoto, backing shoto against the wall, and then pulled shoto into a tight hug and Shoto didnt know what to do but stand there flustered and ended up hugging him back, however suddenly he felt butterflies in stomach and as Vox stopped hugging him, Shoto quickly pulled him into a kiss, Vox laughed "Are you really that inlove already" Shoto ended up collapsing to the floor flustered, Vox sat down next to Shoto and patted his head. After 10 minutes Shoto finally took everything in and ended up going bright red and panicking and ended up blurting out "HUHHHH HOW CAN I FALL FOR THE PERSON IM SUPPOSED TO KILL?!"