Asahi Vs Wrong predictions

First thing they gotta do, is to find Kim Doyoung.

It should be easy enough considering the guy is already popular in the campus. But knowing this world, nothing is easy.

"No one has seen him after class" Said by a breathless Jaehyuk, Asahi also didn't. He tried the library but Doyoung isn't there. Which means, he should be somewhere secretive, a place where people rarely go. A room that teachers doesn't use.

The science laboratory.

"This place is spooky" Jaehyuk whispered, he was plastered on Asahi's back. A scaredy-cat by heart, Jaehyuk held Asahi's shoulders tightly and flinched in any sound he hears. "Why do you think Doyoung would be here?" Jaehyuk whined as he look around the dusty area.

Asahi ignored Jaehyuk and slowly opened the storage room door. Jaehyuk didn't watch the whole thing and closed his eyes.

"Are you Kim Doyoung?" Jaehyuk slowly opened his eyes and saw a boy with headphones.

"Uh-Ah... Uhh-No? Bang Yedam" Oh.. OH

"Oh!" Jaehyuk went close to the guy "I know you, Jeongwoo said you are a trainee from a big company, I'm Yoon Jaehyuk!"

Asahi wants to facepalm at Jaehyuk's actions.

.

"So you know Kim Doyoung?"

"Yeah, why are you guys looking for him?" He's smarter than he looks. Asahi underestimated Bang Yedam's character.

"We want to ask him a few questions, it's personal"

Yedam seems to be thinking about it, he gulped down and gritted his teeth "It must be very important then.. I'll go and um, call him"

While Yedam is calling Doyoung, Jaehyuk and Asahi watched him like a hawk. They got nothing to do so they just waited.

When Yedam finished his phone call, he turned back to them "He said go meet him at the back of the school"

They sent their thanks to Yedam before leaving and walked their way to the said destination.

When they arrived, they saw a guy facing backwards. His back certainly gives off that egoistic smart kid. With his muscles relaxed, both hands in his pockets, the man looked intimidating from first glance.

Asahi approached the man and said his name "Kim Doyoung?" He faced Asahi, they met eyes for the first time and there wasn't too much to say.

"Hi, do you need something from me?"

"Yes, do you mind if we ask you a few questions?"

Doyoung smiled then shook his head "No, feel free"

They all sat down in the available bench, Jaehyuk kept staring at Doyoung.

So this is Jeongwoo' s boyfriend.

Jeongwoo should have told Jaehyuk about him. It's weird for Jeongwoo to keep this huge to anyone. He knows everyone will accept his decision, his cousin is openly dating a guy for fuck's sake, so there's no use in keeping it because he doesn't have a reason to keep it. Unless it's Doyoung who wants to keep it a secret.

"How do you know Jeongwoo?" Asahi is perfect for the interrogating job. He comes off sharply, without missing the beat.

"He used to be my friend, now we.. don't like each other" They must have broken up, poor Jeongwoo. Jaehyuk looked down

"Why did you guys fight?"

Doyoung looked afar (to the wall), he let a sad chuckle then pursed his lips "We don't understand each other anymore so we ended our friendship" turning his gaze back to the duo, it was his turn to ask "Who are you guys?"