Asahi Vs Human Emotions

How strange...

From being with Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk almost everyday to being alone once again. Sitting alone has never been this lonely. Asahi was sure he's used to it but now, he doesn't feel like eating.

He kept remembering what he said to Jaehyuk. He knows what he had done is for the better but he wants to take it back. However, is it right to take it back?

Asahi has always been selfish. He does what he wants and do whatever he please. He's even defying the laws of this world to get the life he wants. He justifies his actions by portraying the world as a master puppeteer that controls everyone like a bunch of mindless dolls.

A scary thought that makes you think if the life you've been given is yours or theirs. But, in this situation, who's in the wrong? Him, who wants to find his own way by himself or the world, who connects random men to be with each other by using immovable objects as an instrument?

The world simply matches everyone to anyone, though its unsure whether it will produce happiness, a big percentage appears to look happy. If anything, the proper term to describe what they are doing is 'helping'.

Should Asahi give in? The world is certainly making it difficult in purpose. Maybe it's the way of the world of telling him he shouldn't have found out everything knows. He's not the one meant to know the secret this world holds.

When he got home, he dropped his bag somewhere and lied down in his couch.

The world must be punishing him from knowing the one thing he wasn't supposed to know.

Isn't this too much for a 12 grader?

Asahi decided to clear his mind by watching his favorite childhood show, Kamen riders. Asahi has always adored the show, from the writing and out-dated costume, the adaptation was corny yet it still holds a special place in his heart. So, he finally decided to catch up with the recent episodes.

"The ending to this story is mine to decide"

Asahi watched as Touma (the Kamen rider saber) defeat the megid (the monsters) with his fire sword.

It must be great to have superpowers like them. With it, Asahi could probably resolve everything using his power. Maybe if he had an ability as crazy as that he could trap himself in an island where no one can touch him.

Before, Asahi thought it would be easy to continue living like this forever. He knows the world won't really stop on matching him with other people so he will be pushed to avoid anything that could trigger a plot for the rest of his life. It's a chilling thought but Asahi found it better than living with someone you know who loves you just because he's designed to do it. He'll rather isolate himself than live in a lie.

To know the difference between genuine and fabricated, it's always been the case, Asahi can't move on from that question because he can't find the answer.

He wants to open his heart, he wants to do everything everyone does, but he can't. Because not only Asahi is a coward.

He also doesn't want to take the risk.

Spending time with Jaehyuk, talking to him and walking by his side. Asahi wants to stay far from Jaehyuk, but deep in his conciousness he yearns to be close with him.

Asahi stared at his ceiling, he placed his hands in his chest then focused on his breathing.

Nandayo

He can't do this. He has to stay strong. That's right.

Screw that! How did it even crossed in his mind? Focus on the apple, that's all Asahi has to do.