His Sterness towards her 🔥

Then he taught the left lectures which was she didn't learn and listen properly. And also gives her homework. "This is your homework and complete tomorrow I will check" he ordered. Bondita noded like an obedient student. "Now, you can go" he said to leave. Bondita about to go she said to him.

"Sir! Kya me apko hugg kar sakti hu?" She asked nervously.

Then She huggs anirudh and crying hard on his embraces and telling him how she bear lot of pain without him, how she sacrificed her life, how she got pain in her five years. Anirudh reciprocated her hugg and hide her on his embraces more.

Anirudh calls bondita "miss!! Have you asked something to me!!" Anirudh asked looking into her eyes. She noded in no and left from there.

"Tu bhi na bondita din me bhi sapne dekhti hai! Acha hua unhone suni nahi mere hug karne wali baat" she said to herself. And left for home.

Here anirudh kept his bag and a about to leave he saw a diary of that girl "ye diary!! Ye yaha kya kar rahi hai? Jarur us ladki ki hi hogi" he said to indicated bondita. But he didn't opened that diary and also didn't knowing about the diary which was given by him. He left keeping her diary with him. That he returns tomorrow when she will come at college.

Here bondita and dazy finding a job for paying rent for her home. After lot of struggle both found a job of manager. Bondita hired in manager post and dazy hired in receptionist post. This job paying daily wages for both. Bondita keeping the records of customers caring product and if she didn't found proper data of customers then she calls his/her for giving details and she gives the details of product. But it will defferent with dazy. Dazy doing receptionist job and she did different things.

First day bondita occurs to less salary but it was enough for her. For paying rent and as same goes to dazy. Both paid the rent of the owner of that house.

Next day both left for college. Dazy went to her respective class and bondita also went to her class.

Here in class every teachers took classes properly and teaching appropriately. Next class was anirudh sir's class. As he entered bondita reminded that she has forget his homework which was given by him. And Said in mind "ab kya karegi bondita! Agar sir ne homework check Kiya to buri tarah pasegi, pray kar dugga maa se ko aaj vo homework check na kare" she closes her eyes prayed to godess.

Anirudh teaches his class Bondita staring anirudh from far but she didn't dare to ask him for forgiveness of her homework. After teaching anirudh went every student's desk for checking homework. Everyone did properly because everybody knows the anger of anirudh about his study.

Lastly he went to Bondita desk. He demanded the homework copy but she didn't give him the copy and not looking towards him. Anirudh understood about her reaction. He thought that she ignored him that's why she is not giving her homework copy.

He said to her "did you not complete your homework!" Anirudh asked while firmly. Bondita noded in no. Anirudh anger in seven cloud because he can bear everything but he couldn't tolerate in-sincerenity towards study. He said in aggressive tone "How could you forget your homework? Even I had reminded you twice!" Anirudh scolded her. She didn't looking into him but she gathered courage for speak and said to him "sir i had issue on yesterday that's why I have not completed my homework" bondita replied avoiding his gaze on her. "Oh really You don't listen to lectures in class and forget to do homework. What do you want to prove with all this miss?" Anirudh said sternly to her.

She again embarrassed in whole class students, all were smirked at her behaviour and her irresponsibility towards her study. Bondita looked him with teary eyes and said "sorry sir i would not repeat this mistake again!" Bondita replied with moist eyes. "This is your last time miss otherwise I will complaint against you and your irresponsibility towards your study, so it will be better for you concentrate your study and don't make excuses in front me" he suggested her and left from class.

One of the students Isha came near her and saying her "you Indians can never match the people, and look sir showed you your mirror today." She smirked at her. Bondita didn't replied she also left from the class.

She went near the college garden and crying hard while controlling her anger on herself "kyo karti hai tu Aisa Bondita! Kyo unhe baar baar datne ka mouka deti hai? Aise me to vo tujhe yahi samjhenge ki India se aaye huye log apni chizo ke liye responsible nahi hote, bas unhe dant khana hi aata hai. Ye baat sakh...nahi nahi ye baat sir nahi samjhenge ki tune kyo nahi kiya homework, unhe tere sirf excuses lagenge. Ab se tu unki taraf na to dekhegi aur na hi apni feelings ko badhne degi, tujhe bas apne barrister banne ke sapne ko pura karna hai....bhul ja ki yaha koi anirudh roy choudhary hai jo tere teacher hai. Tujhe sirf apni padhai par dhayan dena hai" she confirmed herself. and left from college.

Anirudh went to his cabin and working test paper for tomorrow's class. When he making test paper he thought in his mind "lagta hai maine kuch jyada hi dant diya us ladki ko! Uski ankho me vo ansu mujhe aise lag raha tha jaise Mere kisi apne ki ankho me ansu aaye ho, par pata nahi kyo mujhe aisa lagta hai jaise uska aur mera koi rishta ho, me kal use sorry bol dunga... shayad isse uska dard thoda kam ho jaye" he said in mind. And preparing test paper.

Then he also left from college.

Here anirudh at his home he calls his friend Aslam "Aslam tu aaja aa raha hai?" Anirudh asked in call. "Nahi yaar me nahi aa paunga aaj, meri wife bahot gusse me hai vo keh rahi thi ki use aisa lagta hai ki me teri wife hu jisse raat me sone ke liye koi saath chahiye!" He replied while smirking on him. "Acha koi baat nahi 😅 me yahi keh raha tha tu Aaj mat aa boudi ke saath time spend kar me yaha manage kar lunga" he replied in phone call. Then he cut the call and went for sleep.

Bondita working of her office work and then completed her homework to do what he was told. After that she went for sleep at 4:00 am at early morning.

Dazy wakes up early because today was the test in her class that's why she was left for college without telling her. Bondita wakes up at 10:30 am and freshen up went college she was late one and a half hour she thought in mind "aaj to mujhe dugga maa bhi nahi Bacha payengi sir ki krodh se! Kal hi unhone itna sternly kaha tha phir bhi me late ho gayi" she told to herself then entered in college.

It was anirudh class he was distributed the test paper at the same time she entered and looked towards him and asking permission in scared voice "may....may....i....come in sir!" Bondi asked permission but he didn't move towards her. He allow her to enter then he also gives the test paper for writing an answer.

When anirudh gives the test paper his hand touches her hand and a different kind of sensation passes on his nerves he dared to looked at her where she was busy on writing an answer. He was feeling something different for her. But he himself does not know why he is feeling this kind of sensation on his body but he still ignores his sensation.

After that he collected the test paper and went from class. Bondita also following him for asking something. As she was going near him she saw him with lady who passing smile towards him, he also doing same as her.

Bondita frowned and left from there in angry way.

Precape - Anirudh shouted the name of Bondita.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? Why didn't Anirudh scold her this time? Why doesn't Bondita look at him? Is she ignoring him or is it something else?