Masum Bondita 🤭

Next morning Bondita's sleep gets broke due to the chirping of birds. She opened her eyes and looking here and there and found her sakhababu who was laying beside her. She got up from her place and rested her back on bed and said "ye kya! me kal sakhababu ke room me hi so gayi!" She said to herself and as she about to got up from the bed she found herself in undressed position she little shocked and asked to herself "mere kapde!! Mere kapde kaha gaye?? Sakha..... sakhababu bhi bina kapdo ke so rahe hai! Kal kuch hua tha kya hamare bich??" She asked to herself in scared way.

Then She took deep breathing and said "nahi....nahi mere sakhababu mere sath aisa nahi kar sakte!! Vo mere sath aisa nahi kar sakte aur vo bhi bina meri marji ke!!" She told to herself and remembered her flashback about the farewell "kal hamari farewell thi....uske baad ham logo ne dance Kiya, khana khaya!! Wait wait khana khane ke baad hi mera sar bhari hone laga tha jiski vajah se mujhe saari cheeze blur blur dikh rahi thi, mtlb khane me kuch tha tabhi mujhe Aisa lag raha tha!." She told to herself.

She continued "phir ham ghar aa gaye, uske baad mera sar ghum raha tha....phir sakhababu ne mujhe study me bulaya padhane ke liye..... lekin uske baad kya hua?? Mujhe kuch yaad kyo nahi aa raha hai? Kyoki mujhe pata hai mere sakhababu mere sath aisa nahi kar sakte! Lekin ye khud ko aise so rahe hai??" She asked to herself.

After sometime anirudh's sleep gets broke he opened his eyes slowly and looked the most beautiful scenario in front of his eyes who was seating beside him. He looked at Bondita and asked "good morning Jaan! Nind Puri huyi?" He asked while spreading his arms in air. Bondita didn't replied she was lost somewhere.

He kept his hand on her bare creamy soldier and said "lagta hai abhi medam ki icha puri nahi huyi.....agar tum chaho to ham abhi bhi continue kar sakte hai!" He flirting with her. As She felt his hand on herself she jerked his hand from her soldier and said "mere kapde kisne utare!!!" She shouted on him loudly due to this he closed his ear.

"Bondita kya kar rahi ho! Mujhe bahera karne ka plan hai kya! Me kyu utarunga tumhare kapde....vo tumne khud Kiya hai! Pata nahi kal tumhe kya ho gaya tha jiski vajah se tum ajib hi behave kar rahi thi!" Anirudh replied. She didn't looking at him and feeling embarrassed in front of him. "Jo bhi kiya tumne kiya, isme Mera koi dosh nahi hai" anirudh told.

"apko sharam nahi aati! Aap aisa kaise bol sakte hai!! Hamari abhi shadi bhi nahi huyi aur aap keh rahe hai ki maine apne kapde khud.........aur......aur vo bhi apke samne!" She stopped while scolding him further. Anirudh gets confused and looking her strangely "ek minute ek minute kya bol rahi ho tum! Ye to vahi baat ho gayi ulta chor kotwal ko Dante!" He replied.

"What! What do you mean?" She asked while frowning. "It means you had forced me that I love you till the night and I have completed your wish....isme bura kya hai!" Anirudh told casually. "Sakhababu apko sharam nahi aati jhuth bolte huye! Me kyo apko force karungi! Apko mere kapde nahi utharne chahiye the....ye apne bahot galat kiya!" Bondita blamed him while covering herself totally inside the blanket.

"Wait....sharam aur mujhe!!! Kal raat kaha thi ye sharam Bondita? Tumne mere kapde uthare the na ki maine tumhare! Maine tumhe itna mana kiya par tum meri baat puri hi nahi hone deti thi baar baar mera mooh band kar deti thi apne sweet torture se" anirudh answered while giving shy look to her "Mtlb....mtlb!?" She asked.

"Ruko.....dikhata hu ki kaise tumne Mera mooh band kiya tha" he said while going closer to her. He cupped her face with his palm and sealed her mouth through his lips. Bondita got shocked to seeing him like this. After sometime he parted away and said "is....is.... tarah.....ab batao me kya karta!" He asked innocently.

Bondita looked herself in disgust way and said to him "Sorry mujhe maaf kar dijiye sakhababu.....maine apko galat samjha, mujhe aap par aise gussa nahi hona chahiye tha, I'm sorry" she apologized to her behaviour. "sshhh maafi mangne ki jarurat nahi hai..... pyaar me no maafi and no sorry" then he kissed her on her forehead. She hugged him and said "aap itne ache kyo hai sakhababu? Aap chahte to mujhse door jaa sakte the! Par aapne aisa nahi kiya kyu!" She asked. "Tumne bahot time baad mujhse kuch manga tha, to me kaise mana karta!" He replied.

After that she wearing her shirt and he held her hand and asked lovingly "agar tum chaho to me kapde pehanane me madad kar sakta hu!" he asked sheepishly. "Nahi..me me pahen lungi.....apko kast karne ki jarurat nahi hai" she replied shyly. Anirudh in mind "sharmate huye kitni pyaari lagti hai meri Bondita" he said in mind.

After two days she completed engrossed in her exams and anirudh also helping her for preparing in her exams.

Sometimes she asked doubts to him regarding her exams and he helped her to solving the doubts. Sometimes Bondita studied in college library in this way anirudh couldn't help her on her studies.

After that her exams gets begin. She giving her last three exams properly. Last exam was left it was her Law & Management exams. Anirudh said to her "Bondita isme koi gadbad nahi karni hai....jo jo questions aate hai unhe pahle karna within time, and last me jinke thoda bahut clarity ho unhe attempt karna isse tumhara time bhi bachega aur ache se question paper bhi attempt kar paogi" anirudh understands her. She nodded and replied "aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye! Aap jaisa jaisa kaha hai Bondita bilkul vaisa hi karegi, aap nishchint ho jaiye" she answered.

"Bondita me nishchint tabhi hounga jab tumhare exams ache se pure honge aur tum gold medalist barrister Babu ban jaogi tab!" He replied. "Vo to tab bhi hoga na jab aap mujhe exam dene time par jaane denge" she remembered him the time of the exam. Then he dropped in examination centre and left from there and praying from dugga maa "hey Durga maa meri Bondita ki mehnat rang Lana, usne bahot mehnat ki hai barrister banne ke liye, bahot kuprathao se lade hai ham dono....sirf isliye ki ham baki mahilaon ko unke adhikar se avgat Kara sake....unhe unka haq aur samman ki khushiyan dila sake, aap meri Bondita ki jarur sahayata karna 🙏" He prayed to dugga maa's idol.

After sometime her exams gets completed she came out of the examination centre and held her sakhababu's hand and rounding in happiness "sakhababu sakhababu sakhababu me bahot khush hu" she exclaimed in happiness. "Acha! Mujhe bhi batao apni khushi ka karan" she asked while having tears. "Aapne jo jo jaise jaise bataya tha Bondita ne bilkul vaise hi Kiya aur apko pata hai maine saare questions attempt kiya within time" she replied. "Arey waah Bondita.... shabaash" he gave proud look to her. "ab bas tumhari degree ka intezar hai" anirudh told, Bondita nodded.

After that one week passed and it was her degree time. Anirudh called Bondita from stairs and said "Bondita aaj tumhe tumhari barrister ki degree Milne wali hai.....jaldi niche aao, hame college bhi to Jana hai" he said being impatient. "Aayi sakhababu" she replied in hurry. Then both left for college.

At college everyone seated on chair for knowing the result of this year or we can called barrister of this year. Anirudh whispered in Bondita's ear "aaj hamara sapna pura ho jayega jo hamne sath me dekha tha Bondita" anirudh said proudly to Bondita. "Han sakhababu.....aaj hamara sapna pura hone jaa raha hai, ab aurton ko nyaay vo samman vo ijjat milegi jise vo deserve karti hai" Bondita said in same tone. He nodded.

After that the examination branch declaring the name of name barrister who become gold medalist, bronze medalist and silver medalist.

"We are declaring the barrister of this year" the principal announcing the name. Bondita held the anirudh's hand tightly due to nervousness.

"Silver medalist barrister of this year is Miss dazy from Canada" principal declared. Everyone clapped for dazy. Dazy held the barrister degree with silver medal. "The second bronze medalist barrister of this year is Abhishek Datt from Italy" principal declared the second bronze medalist barrister. Everyone clapped for Abhishek.

"Last but not the least our gold medalist barrister of this year is.....any guesses???" Everyone heartbeat stopped for listening that name. "So, the gold medalist barrister is.....Miss Bondita das from India" the principal declared gold medalist barrister. Everyone clapped for her. Bondita took the barrister degree with medal but she didn't wearing a barrister rob from principal's hand. She wore a barrister rob through his sakhababu's hand. Anirudh wore the barrister robe to Bondita. And hugged her in proudly.

"I'm proud of you Bondita 🥳, you become a barrister Babu Bondita.... I'm so glad to see you in this barrister rob" he admired her Bondita. "Ye sab apki vajah se hua hai sakhababu.....agar aap mujhe ye sapna nahi dikhate to.... shayad Bondita barrister nahi....balki baki aurton ki tarah hoti" she compared herself from the other ladies of India.

"Thank you sakhababu! Mere liye itna sabkuch karne ke liye" she thanked to him all of his work which was did by anirudh. "Maine kuch bhi tumhare liye balki sabhi aurton ke liye kiya hai Bondita. Jisme tumne Mera pura sath diya!" He replied with having tears in his eyes. Then both hugged eachother.

How was the chapter? What will happen next?