Their Fight🔥& her mistake!

Next day anirudh wakes up early and ready for college. Bondita also wakes up for going college. Before she go to the college anirudh sat with her in dinning table and asked "bondita kal jo hua vo kisne kiya?" He asked being with heavy heart.

Bondita looked him with little fear for telling him the reason of her condition. He again asked with different tone which was not capable for her "bolo bondita kon hai vo jisne tumhare sath aisa kiya! Tumhe pata nahi usne tumhari Jaan lene ki koshish ki hai, bondita agar hamne use punish nahi kiya to kal ko vo phir aisa kar sakta hai, aur me nahi chahta ki tumhare saath phir aisa kuch ho" he asked with emotionally.

Bondita gaining courage for speaking "vo......vo.......Robin......robin tha" she replied in cracky tone. Anirudh sat in numb state and anger boiling inside his nerves and his chest was having up and down due to anger he stood with jerk and shouted a loud "how dare he is? Uski himmat kaise hui tumhare saath aisa karne ki! Pichli baar use chor diya but is baar use koi nahi bacha sakta" anirudh declared his punishment. Bondita also stood and said "sakha Babu vo bahot bura hai pahle usne mujhe apne plan me fasaya aur jab maine mana kar diya tha to usne bondita ko marne ki koshish ki" she complaining about him with crying way. "Han! Me use saja jarur dunga. Par mujhe ye batao tum use kaise janti ho? Aur tum usse kaise mili?" Anirudh asked about him how she know about him and his deeds. Bondita told him everything how she met with him how he conditioned i front of her for proving girls and their image.

After listen her about him Anirudh decided for punishing him. After that both reached in college. Anirudh met with principal and told about Robin how he behaved with bondita and how he wanted to committ crime to her. Principles listened anirudh complaint bondita also favoured her sakha Babu. After that the principles restricted Robin from the college.

Both were happy for giving him punishment.

After some days she again taking classes respectively and teachers took the classes. Once a day bondita went to her classroom where all students were seated and gossiping about their relationship. One of the students talking with her friend "i had listened somewhere that someone has stayed with anirudh sir in same home! Is it true Riya?" Nisha asked with taunting. "Yes I have also listed about them but I don't have proof for witnessing them" Riya replied. "No, problem Riya we will find the truth of that girl who has staying with him.....afterall he is our love" Nisha answered.

Bondita gulped but didn't replied. At the same time Abhishek came and sat with her and shaking hand with her. "Hii bondita! How are you feeling right now?" Abhishek asked with opening something. "I'm alright! What are you doing?" Bondita asked. "Actually I had listened from sir's mouth that you were suffered from water disease. And someone had saved from drowning that's why I have taken you hot coffee. First of all drink it and let me know how was your health?" Abhishek forwarded the bottle of hot coffee. Bondita drank. And replied "vo koi aur nahi sak......mtlb ki sir hi the jinhone mujhe bachaya" she told him about anirudh how he saved her from drowning.

"I knew it, ki vo sir hi honge jinhone tumhe bachaya hoga, aur doctor ne kya bataya?" He asked. "Nahi! Doctor to aa hi nahi the mujhe to sir ne hi thik kiya hai" she replied normally. Abhishek observed that situation "mtlb doctor nahi aaye the iska mtlb sir ne Desi nuskhe se tumhe thik kiya!" He guessing the treatment that anirudh gave her. "Desi nuskha mtlb?" She asked strangely. Abhishek looked her innocence then replied "tumhe sach me nahi pata ki tum kaise bachi?" He asked deliberately. She nodded in no.

"Desi nuskha mtlb ki mouth oxygen, jisse aise time par logo ko bachate hai...... And I knew it ki unhone aisa hi kiya hoga!." He told her about the treatment. "Tumhare kehne ka mtlb hai ki treatment me unhone mujhe kiss kiya! Aur.....vo....vo bhi lips par??" She asked in fear. Abhishek nodded. "But afsos ki unhone ye kiya.....agar unki jagah me hota to shayad me bhi yahi karta!" He answered normally.