Part 4

It's been almost a year since Spencer had been sent to prison. It was approaching Junies first birthday. She has grown up to be the ruler of Spencer's life. With her walking now and saying 'dada' and 'mama' all day your house was always a girl party.

"I princess dada!" Junie babbles to Spencer who was playing her security guard, to escort her to her tea party in the living room.

"Hello princess Junie D Reid reporting for duty!" Spencer said getting a huge belly laugh from Junie. Spencer would move mountains for her and she knows it.

After all the laughs and playing it was finally time to get ready for bed. Miss junie always hated going to sleep cause she didn't want to be away from Spencer

"Come J, how about if you go to bed now I'll read two stories tomorrow?" This caused Junie to smiled. Since he came home even though she was so young she loved spencer.

He would read, sing, and dance with her whenever she wanted. It never surprised you because she has always been a daddy's girl even in the womb.

As you were getting ready for bed Spencer walked in your room "she's finally down. You know she has to be my favorite person ever" he said with a smile.

"I know that. She's literally your twin inside and out" you said.

"You're a close second though" he said jokingly as you jumped and bed getting under the covers to lay your head on his chest.

"I never want you to leave. I know it was out of your control but I didn't think I would make it without you." you said almost crying.

Three days later it was Junies beach themed party at her Papa Rossi house. She had on a onesie that had a big bold 1 and with a pretty rainbow tutu to match. The kids were playing, the men were outside playing cards while the women were in the kitchen.

You were all having a glass of wine and chatting "so, when are we getting a Junie number 2?" Penelope said getting a laugh from you. "Whenever Spencer is ready he always wanted a big family and I'm sure J would love to be a big sister." you said smiling while looking through the window to see Spencer chasing the kids in the back.

"When is he going to .. ya know .. handle that?" Emily said while pointing to your ring finger on your left hand. "Oh, i uhh, i guess when he is ready. I haven't really thought about it" you said shyly.

You have thought about it like a lot. You loved Spencer dearly and he loved you and you both agreed you didn't need a paper to determine your love. You both were fine with what you had.

You wanted to be married just to show off who your wonderful husband is. You were fine just being a long term couple with a beautiful daughter. The girls continued to talk when Henry made a special request to go to the middle of the yard and everyone else sat down.

You were pretty sure this was some game Spencer was playing just to be silly so you went along with it. As you were looking around you saw Junie running towards you with her bouncy curls holding a sign. You couldn't quite read the sign cause a certain Reid was holding it upside down. "Read mama!" She said getting a laugh from everyone, you flipped the sign and it read it.

The sign read "Even though you're mine forever. Will you officially be mine forever?" With beautiful handwriting and decorations you're sure Spence let the kids do.

With that you were tapped on the shoulder by Spencer. He began to get on one knee causing your hand to slap on your mouth. You knew the possibility of you making it official was low but you were in shock and happy.

"My darling, I have loved you since I laid eyes on you." You loved him so much you couldn't describe it. You looked at your team, family and saw as they watched with heart eyes. "You have laughed with me, cried with me, danced with me and I would do it everyday with you until I die and even after that."

You knew his beliefs but his love was so strong he knew it couldn't die even if he did.

"You're strong and resilient. You grew, birthed, and raised our daughter while I was at my absolute lowest." You would do it again if it meant he'd always come home to you in the end.

"Will you marry me? Answer quick I have old man knees" causing Juine to laugh so loud, she was so goofy like Spencer.

"You never had to ask, you already knew my answer." He stood up and placed the ring on your finger bringing you in for a long kiss.

The kids were clapping and shouting. Penelope was absolutely losing it, while everyone else cheered.

With that the entire group gathered on the dance floor celebrating the entire Reid family.

This was everything you wanted and more. This was home.