Cap-6 life returns and is born prosperous

Months have passed since the tyrant Scar had been overthrown by Simba and his friends and adoptive parents, the land was once again prosperous and full of life, the animals had gradually returned to the grasslands and strangely two Females were waiting for the birth of new life, a lion and his beloved mate and... A hyenaStrangely pregnant I was a species that contradicted everything

Timon: *came running and tired* that explains those crazy mood swings!!  *breathes hard* I'm going to be a dad!!!  Why didn't they tell me!

Rafiki: well yes so congratulations, I can see that you have been very busy besides helping shenzi with the hyenas

Pumbaa: I can't believe it and how are we going to tell Shenzi she thinks she's sick

Shenzi: what are you talking about.......... *vomits*

Pumbaa: eeeeee nothing

Shenzi: ok... *walks out*

Shenzhi: what's up?  *she looks upset about throwing up and now she has a bad taste in her mouth* something bad happened, does Rafiki know what I have?

Timon: *give him good grass for the bad taste* W-well... Yes, if he knows, R-remember that night with the full moon?  W-where maybe... We were too "affectionate" with each other?  *He grabbed his neck nervously* (oh dad, if he gets mad I'll be with you soon)

Shenzi: if how to forget it, there we made our marriage official. Why?

Timon: well, apparently and due to mysterious works that... That day they bore "fruits" *closes her eyes waiting for some possible fatal blow* well now you're pregnant, yep... WE WILL BE PARENTS *she had her eyes closed*

Shenzi: *his mouth was totally open in shock and silence* WHAT!?  WE WILL BE POTATOES AGAIN!!!!!!!

Rudder;  yep, that's right!  *He covered his ears from the scream* we'll have our own... PLEASE!  DO NOT KILL ME!  *gets into a fetal position and covers herself*

Shenzi: * hugs the rudder * I can't believe it, I'm so happy * she starts to squeeze the rudder hard * and also annoyed but above all happy * kisses the rudder *

Pumbaa: I'm scared

Rafiki: who wouldn't have it with a girlfriend so... Intense

Rudder;  Argh... I'm glad you're so happy... argh... * Shenzi wasn't allowed to breathe * I can't breathe... * she speaks with a squeaky voice * I'm choking!  you're going to send me to dad

In that Shenzi remembers about how father Timon died and that he did not tell me at the time

Shenzi: uh sorry *lets him go* hey I have to do something yes, go to simba and tell him the good news for me, yes?

Timon: hehe it's fine and what do you have to do if I may know?  *He was about to leave* take care, today I'll make fish stuffed with shrimp *runs away with Simba*

Shenzi: ok... *she goes to the jungle to look for Timon's mother*... Nina... Nina... Where is that meerkat?

Nina: here I am, did you need something?  *She was coming out of the bushes and she was eating some insects*

Shenzi: agh insects, they give me nañaras..... Anyway I came because I have a question that I want you to solve for me but it is not an easy favor to ask.