𝑂𝑛𝑒

                            ~𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒~

~𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒~

Ever since my twin sister Belly and I were babies we would go to Susannah's beach house in cousins beach every summer. Summers there are always unforgettable and the best part of my year. The beach, surfing, late night swims, movies, and especially hanging out with Jeremiah Fisher. Only Belly and our best friend Taylor know I've had a huge crush on Jeremiah since I was 10 and only Taylor and I know Belly has had a crush on Conrad since she was 12. Since belly and I have had our glow up we've been counting down the days until the summer and now it's finally here.

--❥✿☼--

Belly and I are packing our suitcases in our room and Taylor is here who's supposed to help but she's just sitting on belly's bed on her phone, what a big help.  "I thought you came here to help us pack" Belly says and I chuckle "yeah, Taylor isn't that the whole reason you're here?"  Taylor gets up from the bed and smiles "fine I'll help, here's a tip don't bring that speedo" belly looks over at Taylor with furrowed eyebrows while holding onto it.

"It doesn't do a thing for your new boobs" I shake my head and continue packing "it's not a speedo" Taylor sits back down "I'm just saying babes, you need to pack cute things and that applies to you as well Betty what kind of sweater is that?" Taylor says with a disgusted look on her face.  I look up at her "My grandma knitted it for me and honestly I like it" I say throwing it into my suitcase. 

"Well I always buy a new suit when I get there" Belly says putting the "speedo" into her suitcase.  "Okay so buy one that doesn't look like you're trying out for the swim team" I look at Taylor and chuckle "Are you serious!?" Belly says and jumps onto Taylor as do I and we're all laughing until mom interrupts. "Girls were leaving in the next 10 minutes!" Mom yells from downstairs.  "You gotta go!" Belly says and Taylor groans "noo" I smile and get up "come on Taylor time to go home" I say and Taylor grabs us both "you guys still have 10 minutes"

Taylor boops belly and I's nose as we smile and she says "okay before I let you girls go you have to tell me your summer wish, the one thing you want to happen this summer"  Belly sighs and says "I don't know" and I nod "yeah I've got no clue either" Taylor laughs "you little liars, yes you do you want a hot make out with Jeremiah and Conrad Fisher you guys have been in love with them forever you dirty little sluts!" I roll my eyes and push her as belly gets up and shakes her head. "It doesn't matter what I do he doesn't see me that way" belly says folding her shirt and I look down.