𝑇𝑤𝑜

                             ~𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜~

~𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜~

"I can't believe you Jere!" I say laughing and Jeremiah looks at me "Sorry Betty" he says shrugging and he chuckles walking back into the house with Steven. I get myself out of the pool as does belly and Conrad and Belly and I walk into the house together. We both sit on the island in Susannah's kitchen. "Hi" belly says nervously as I smile "hey Susannah!" I say slowly hoping she won't get mad that we're soaked.

"You girls are dripping water all over the place!" Mom says and we both apologize as I grab some chips as belly takes mine "hey I wanted that one!" Belly eats it and shrugs "too bad" I roll my eyes and grab another one when belly grabs my wrist. "Can I help you?" I say and she just stares at my wrist filled with bracelets. "Betty you really have to show me how to make those they're so pretty!" Belly says playing with my bracelets "Belly how many times have I tried to teach you and you end up giving up at like the fourth bead?"

Belly shrugs and let's go of my wrist "I mean I don't mind you making them for me" she says indicating to her wrist and ankle filled with bracelets made by me. "You girls have always been lovely but oh my goodness look at you!" She says grabbing our hands as we smile "I think we look pretty much the same" Belly says "you girls do not look the same at all" she says hugging us. "You've grown up" she says grabbing our cheeks as we swat her hand away and laugh. Mom comes up to both of us with a towel drying our hair. "Laur they're you all over" Susannah says cutting up some fruit. "People always say we look like our dad" I say and belly nods agreeing. "No, when your mom and I first met she looked just like you two" she says and we look up at mom "but I had no boobs at all" she says poking us and we push her away "mom!" I say covering my chest as does belly.

                                 --❥✿☼--

Belly and I walk into our shared room placing our bags down onto the bed.  "Just as I remember" I say looking around in awe, this room has always been beautiful.  "Smells the same too" Belly says smiling.  Belly runs up to our favorite stuffed polar bear and smiles at him as I start unpacking.  I then see Jeremiah run in our room and plop onto the bed.  "I can't believe you guys still have that bear" Jeremiah says as Belly holds onto it "duh we would never throw away junior mint" Belly says placing it onto the bed as Jeremiah grabs it.