𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

                           ~𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒~

                           ~𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒~

"Officers thank you it won't happen again I can promise you that much" mom says to the officers as we all look down in guilt. "Tell Mr.Fisher chief wants to set up a tea time when he gets back in town" mom nods "absolutely, sorry again for all the trouble have a good night officers" mom says and opens the door for them and they walk out. Mom turns to look at us and I feel my heart beat so fast.

"How could you guys be so irresponsible" "mom it wasn't a big deal alright seriously the cops are just looking to break up the bonfire" mom scoffs at Stevens words "Not a big deal?" I look over at Jeremiah to see he's already looking at me and I blush and look away. "Yes mom" Steven says and mom shakes her head "I'd say underage drinking is a pretty big deal Steven!"

Steven scoffs and laughs "were you guys smoking tonight?" Mom scoffs "what, keep your voice down Susannah's asleep on the couch" "what-but I wasn't yelling" I honestly don't know why Steven is even trying. "Just so you know laurel I didn't drink tonight" Jeremiah says. "You're the oldest what the hell has gotten into you" mom says pointing at Conrad and he furrows his eyebrows.

"And when did you two leave the house without telling anybody and what in the world are you both wearing" mom says pointing to us and I cover my body with Asher's jacket. "It's Taylor's and why are we the only ones who are not allowed to go out!?" Belly says and I just look down. "It's not that you're not allowed you should've told us you were leaving" mom says and belly looks at me and I just shrug knowing she's right.

"How did you girls even get there?" Mom says. "We walked" I said still looking down. "Jesus you both know better than to walk that far to the beach alone at night" belly groans "can you stop treating us like a kid?!" Mom scoffs "If you want to be treated like an adult you need to act like one!"

"Well maybe you guys should too" Conrad says and we all look at him. "What does that mean?" Conrad just shrugs. "I hope you realize this night could've ended a lot differently if your family wasn't your family". "We're sorry laur" Jeremiah says and I look at him and smile, he's always been such a sweetheart. Mom sighs "just go to bed guys" belly grabs my hand as we walk to our room together. "Just gonna go to the bathroom" I say letting go of belly's hand as she nods and walks into our room.

"What a night huh?" I look behind me to see Jeremiah smiling at me. "Yeah you could say that" I say and smile. Jeremiah walks up to me and touches my bruise. "I'm so sorry I let this happen to you" Jeremiah says staring at it and I smile "It's not your fault Jere, you don't always have to protect me." Jeremiah looks at me "I'll always protect you Betty" he says and I blush at that staring into his eyes. I feel myself start to lean in as does he "Move I need the bathroom!" Steven says as he pushes me running into the bathroom. "Asshole" I say and Jeremiah chuckles "goodnight Betty" "Goodnight Jere" I say and smile walking into mine and belly's room getting into bed and falling asleep with only one thing on my mind.

Jeremiah.