Chapter 10: Redfield

Y/N POV:

The thief's or whoever those guys where finally left Lana's house, they awfully looked familiar. They drove away in there boat, as we hide beside the wall. "Dude those are the guys that shot at us" JJ says to John B. Finally as the boat was far enough we carefully went inside Lana's house as we heard her sobbing. I looked back at JJ who was behind me. "Ms. Lana?" I call out, we looked around inside her house which was a total mess, things smashed and destroyed.

Soon we saw Ms. Lana in the bathroom floor crying, she looked hurt. The sink was even broken. "Ms Lana! Hey hey" John B calls out as we saw her. John Neal's down, as we where standing there. "Hey you okay??" John B asks. "Dude, she's tweaking" JJ says, putting his hand on JB. "Shut up Jay, do you need a doctor?" I ask Ms. Lana as a I neal down with my brother, next to him. She sobs. "Let's call the sheriffs department" John B says looking at me and JJ.

"No,no,no cops, please!" She sobs.

"Mm that's not good. Come on guys, let's just go" JJ says. "You shouldn't be here" Lana sobs. "That's enough for me. Come on" JJ says tapping my shoulder as he was about to walk away. "Wait. Wait" John B says grabbing JJs hand to stay for a second. "What do you know about these guys?" My brother asks her.

"They we're looking for something" she says.

I look at John B as he looks at me. John B pulls out the compass from his pants, "does it have anything to do with this?" He asks. As she looks at it, her face drops. "Do you know anything about this?" He asks.

She shakes her head. "This is our fathers, and scooter had it" I say. "Why?" John B asks. He kind of said it in a rough tone. "Scooter didn't have it, okay? Don't tell anyone you have it" She says. "Why?" I ask.

"Come on guys" JJ repeats again. "They can't know!" She shouts. "You've gotta get out of here!" She says pushing John B away. "What do you know about the compass?!" John B yells a bit. "Go! Get out!" She yells.

I stand up, grabbing John B. "We gotta go, let's go" JJ repeats, as I pull john b up, stumbling a bit, with JJ's help.

We left the house, going back into our van. "What the fu*k just happened" JJ says, I was in the back seat.

"I don't know but we need to leave" I say. John B begins to drive. "I'll text Kiara and Pope to meet us at home."

LATER:

As i sat down next to Kie, while JJ explains to Kiara and Pope what had happened.

I saw John B he looked a bit upset, as he was leaning on the wooden pillar. "First of all, look at this sh*t" JJ says going near us, shaking his head getting all the dry paint out of his hair. "That's dandruff, disgusting" Kiara says.

"Okay thank you" pope says sarcastically as he stops JJ from what he was doing. "Look at all that. All right? That's paint! At that point I was just like...I'm waiting for death" he says.

Pope and Kiara began to ask us questions, I didn't really reply to any, but JJ was being confusing.

They kept talking about the situation as me and John B went silent.

"It's a heavy vibe right now, I'm not liking this" JJ says, as he was kind of freaking out. "Why do they want the compass?" Kiara asks.

"That things a piece of sh*t. You couldn't pawn it off for five bucks if you wanted to. No offense Y/N and John B, I know it's in your family" pope says but then gets cut off by my brother. "The office" he says. I look him. "What?" pope asks confused. "Oh..our dads office my dads office" i say, referring to me and John B. "Yeah, he always kept the office locked because he was worried about his competitors stealing his royal merchant research" John B says as he began to walk to our fathers office, we follow him.