Chapter 14 :part 14 of coma

Same day
1:10pm
Taurus pov

Smb been banging on the door for about 5 mins and nobody went to answer it so i have to. When i open the door, im met with a opp and his momma.

"Hi Mrs.johnson. Ik he yo son but why he here?" i ask

"Because he came to his sense's and wants to apologize to you 3" mrs.johnson explains

"Did he really?" ari ask outta nowhere

"Yes ari" kentrell says. Ari nods so i let them in. We all go to the kitchen and i call von down. I can hear him groaning as he walks down the steps.

" wth" von says

"Let him speak" ari tells him as she holds his hand. Kentrell's apology was long as shit which told me that he was being sincere.

"Yall forgive him because i got shit ta do" mrs.johnson ask

"Im yo ride home" kentrell says

"I'll forgive him but ian gon forget" i say.

"Me too" ari says

"Dayvon" mrs.johnson says

"Yea ig" von mumbles causing me to pinch his calf.

"Babe" ari says

"Yea damn" von says loud enough

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Same day
3:30pm
Jazmine pov

I wake up to smb shaking me. I open my eyes to see taurus in his swim trunks and holding a water gun.

"Don't you dare spray me" i say

"I won't. Go out on a bathing suit and grab that gun then meet me downstairs" he tells me then leaves the room. I groan and get up then put one of ari bathing suits on and some short shorts over it. I grab the gun and go downstairs.

"What we finna do" i ask

"Just cmon" he leads me to the back and once we get outside, he runs. All of a sudden everything comes out their hiding spots and sprays me with their guns. even durk kids here and legend.

"Ahh that shit cold" i tell them

"No it- ahh shit" von says as i push him in the pool. Grandbabii jumps in after him. All the girls push the niggas in the pool.

"Fuck was that for " they ask

"Fun" i tell em

"you next bitch"saniyah tells me.

"No i aint" i run and they try to catch me. Jayda ends up falling but she was fine. As i continue to run, i bump into taurus. "Oh shit"

"Yup" he throws me in the pool and as i stand up, i trip on von foot causing me to go back down. I swim up again and hit von.

"Fuck you hit me fo?" he ask

"Cuz you tripped me" i say

"Ian realize. Mb mama" he says then kisses me and swims over to ari. Yea this prolly aint gon work but it ain't cuz ion like them. I just aint trynna be a burden.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Should i continue my heart? yes or no. Just say either one of those words. If so then there will be a second book