Chapter 27

⚠️This chapter talks about Rape and abuse so if you are not comfortable about that then please skip this chapter ⚠️

September 1st
12am
📍Atlanta Ga
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

I bang on my dads door as tears run down my face. Since the night of august 29th, i've been getting death threats and people staring to slut shame me again. Then 30 mins ago i escaped from 4 big ass men that were raping and abusing me since 5pm. My dad swings the door open with his gun in his hand

"Who the hell- Ar-" I hug him tight as hell. I go to my dad more den anybody else because he's like my diary. I honestly can't focus on breathing rn because it's kinda cold and im scared.

" I'll ask later. Right now you need to get warm and sleep"  he brings me inside and closes the door. We walk upstairs to his room and he gives me a shirt since the one im wearing it ripped. "You want me to call von and taurus?" he ask. I shake my head and he sits down next to him then hugs me and kisses my forehead.

────────────────────────────────
Later at 9:30am
────────────────────────────────

"Tell me what happened" my dads says. I explain everything as tears run down my face again. He hugs me and rubs my arm.

"This is the third time and each time i feel less uncomfortable with my body but now i don't like it. No matter how many times someone tells me im beautiful, i don't believe it but i act like i do. Not being able to feel comfortable with the body that held my kids for 9 months makes me feel some typa way and ion like it" i admit. There's a knock on the door and my dad gets up to get it as i lay on the couch. When the door closes and a shadow towers me, i look up and see trell wit his arms open. I immediately get up and hug him tightly. He's like another diary. If there's something i can't tell anybody else den i can tell him and our dad.

"We gon help you and aint nobody gon hurtchu, aight?" trell whispers in my ear and i nod.

"Ari" i look at my dad. " Its von" I let go of trell den go get my phone and answers.

"Mamas" von says

"Im fine baby. Im at my dads house wit him and trell" i tell him

"Why yo location off?" he ask

"I accidentally turned it off" i turn my location back on.