03

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

You and your friend were back in the cafe. You never knew how much of a regular Lily was here.

And everytime you saw Yeosang working. He really was pretty he could be a model. His skin was smooth and his pink hair complimented him a lot.

"Lily how is your day going" yeosang asked as you both walked up to the register.

"Good just got out of classes with Y/n" Yeosang nodded and looked at you "hey" Yeosang waved his hand.

"Oh hey" you gave a small smile.

"So what would you like?" Yeosang asked sarcastic.

"You already knowww" Lily said and looked at you and nodded her head towards Yeosang.

Your eyes widened and you went to the front "um Yeosang, what do you recommend" you asked.

Yeosang smiled "well me personally I really like the frozen hot chocolate, that's really lame uh you can get the-"

You cut him off seeing that he got embarrassed "it's okay I like hot chocolate i'll have that" you smiled at him.

He let out a shy chuckle seeing he was turning pink "you know you remind me of a fresa" you smiled.

'Oh crap that made me seem weird' you smacked your forehead, not irl but in your imagination.

"Thank you" he said giving your card back.

"You're welcome sorry if that came out weird" you panicked.

"No it's okay I like it".

You screamed internally , when you went to your seat Lily smacked your arm " good one he took it as a compliment."

"I'm more surprised that he knew what Fresa means.

Fresa: strawberry