08

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

You and Yeosang were walking through the mall holding hands.

You felt Yeosang pull you towards the candy store. "Omg look at all the different candy" Yeosang basically squealed. He quickly grabbed a bag and started stuffing it while you just followed behind.

You weren't that big of a fan of candy you would eat it here and there but not often.

"Are you not getting any?" Yeosang asked.

"Oh not the biggest fan of sweets" you replied.

Yeosang shrugged "well your loss."

After getting all the candy he wanted he walked towards the front placing his bag on the weigher.

"You're really cute you know" the worker said to Yeosang.

"Oh um thank you" Yeosang said taking out his wallet.

"If you give me your number it'll be free" she tried again.

You got closer to Yeosang. Grabbing your own wallet you took out the money and handed it to the worker.

"Darling I don't think it's proper that you are flirting on the job" you gave her a fake smile.

"Well there is no rule saying I can't" she replied.

"Aww well try flirting with someone else okay because he's already taken" you said pulling Yeosang and putting him behind you.

"Now can you give me my change back" you asked. The cashier rolled her eyes and gave it to you.

You grabbed the bag of candy and handed it to Yeosang. You grabbed his hand and walked out.

You felt Yeosang staring at you. "What?" You asked.

"Well what was that back there in the store?" He was smiling.

"Candy"

"No no no what did you do back there"

"I paid for your candy"

"Noooo the other thing"

"I don't know what you're talking about" you looked away but he made you face him again.

"Was that jealousy?" Yeosang started teasing you.

"Noo I was saving you from an uncomfortable situation Fresa" you grumbled.

"True buttt I know there's jealously there" he continued.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed your phone seeing Lily texted you a while ago.

"oh Lily texted like 20 minutes ago to meet up " you laughed.

"Come on let's go to the food court" you said.