She's back

Emily had spend the pass month in a boat getting back from Paris. This trip was very very long, but she was happy to be back home.

'Emily' her uncle shouted, she ran to him and hugged him extremely hard

'Uncle I'm so exited to see you again I missed you a lot'

'I missed you too darling'

Emily and her uncle stared walking to the West Side. Emily was exited to see the city where she used to live, Paris was great, but nothing like New York.

On there way home her uncle and her started exchanching everything that had happened that year.

'You are not the only one who's back, Tony is back from jail.

'Is he really?'

'Yeah he will probably be at the dance tonight'

'Dance? what dance?'

'Oh yeah, there's  a new gang, the Sharks, they are Puertorican's and well the Jets do not like them, ofc. Riff is being very protective over his territory. So they are doing a social mixer dance, at the school gym. Hopefully it goes okey, we will be there, would you like to come?

'It would be cool, I would get to see everyone again'

'Yeah but you would have to find a partner, you could go with Henry, he would like to see you again, only as friends this time'

'Maybe' Emily said remembering what happened the year before

'Btw you wanna know something interesting about Riff'

'Sure why not' she said curiously

'Do you remember Granzie'

'Ofc i remember her, that bitch'

'Em well, Riff and her are dating now, or that's what it seems'

'Really, that's kinda... umm idk' Emily was surprised about this, Gracie was dating Tony only a year ago, and also for some reason she didn't like the idea of Riff dating somebody, but she wasn't very sure why. After all she hated Riff didn't she?

'Anyways' she said forgetting about Riff and Gracie 'yeah I'll go to the dance with... with Henry I guess.

'Brilliant, good choice, you'll have fun, you'll see'

'I hope' she said a bit unconflably now

'And Emily, I have and offer, you've always help in the office, and I would love to officially work with you, so what do you say, would you like to work at the office?'

'I would love to'

'Great, we should head there insted of home, everyone is exited to see you'

'Okey is fine, I'm not that tired'

Emily and her uncle continued walking until they reached the police office.

'Hello' she said shyly

'Emily' everyone said very exited

All the policemen stared asking questions, and she happily answered them. Sudently somebody enter the commissary,

'Krupke the Jets and the Puertoricans are fighting again'

It was Henry

'Emily, he said softly, your back'

'Yeah in back, but we should get going, we don't want something like what happens last year do we?' She said referring to what happened with Tony and the Egicpian Kings

'She's right let's go' said her uncle

All the policemen started driving to the place where the fight was happening. When they arrived, Krupke was the first to come out of a car, he whistle,

'Everyone separate, stop it stop it' other policemen's stared helping him too, they finally manage to separate everyone, all the Jets where in on side, and all the Sarks at the other. Emily finally came out.

'Look who's here, said Riff now approaching her 'comment était tout princesse (how was everything princess)' he said lifting her jaws so that she was looking intro his eyes.

'tout était bon, and now take your hands off me'

'I see you haven't change' he said with a smirk

'I can say the same, you have not changed a single bit' said Emily looking straight into his blue eyes

'Okey okey that's enough now' said Krupke

'Baby John what happened to your ear' said one of the policemen, without warning he took the nail out of his ear and throat it to Bernardo

'Buenos reflects muchacho' he said in Spanish, making fun of he way he talked

'Now' said Krupke, you need to stop trying to kill each other'

'There stealing our territory everything we know' said one of the Jets

'It is not your territory' Bernardo answered

'Ofc it is' said Riff, 'we've been here since forever'

'Does that make it your?'

Suddenly the Jets and the Sharks stared fighting again

'Silence everyone, Bernardo keep your boys out of trouble, and if you have problems call the cops, you're in America now. And Riff, don't be such a child will you. Now everyone I don't want to see any of your faces until tonight at the dance' said finally Krupke.

The Sharks stared to speared at retired to what they where doing, the Jets instead stayed there. All the cops where also leaving the place. Emily was just about to get into the car, when she suddenly felt a hand grab her's. It was Riff's, he's hand was strong, and big,he was also wearing one or two rings.

'Darling' he said with a smirk 'did you miss me?' Before she could answer he put a finger on her lips, like a gesture that meant she didn't have to answered

'Darling' he said with a smirk 'did you miss me?' Before she could answer he put a finger on her lips, like a gesture that meant she didn't have to answered. 'Your know girly girl, there's a dance tonight, at the GYM, would you like to go with me?

'I'm already going with someone' she said, and after that she left. Deep down she would have loved to say yes, but she didn't know that yet, because what she really felt was hiding very deep in her heart.