"Pleaseeee!!!" Your brother was on his hands and knees pleading you to be the replacement for his d&d game. "God damn it, Mike, you know I'm supposed to go to that party tonight."
"Look, if you just come with us, we'll drive you to the party. This is really big for us Y/n!"
"Ok, ok, whatever!" You laughed. "Thank you, Eddie's gonna drive us down to the school tonight and we're gonna play there, alright?" You just stared at him. "Hello??" "Eddie...?" You paused. "Munson....?" "Yes..." You looked at him funny. "Is that alright-" "The one that has the long hair and is always wearing a jacket?" You were talking so fast you were about to pass out. "Yes." He laughed. "Alright," you said walking back to your room. "I'm gonna get ready."

You sat in your room flipping through the yearbook looking for his photo. "Munson... Munson... Mun- oh my god." He looked... holy shit. Just looking at the photo made your stomach turn. You never thought you were gonna be looking at Eddie fucking Munson and wishing you could be with him.

"Y/n!" Mike busted through the door. You closed the yearbook and got up putting your hands by your sides. "Mike, what have I told you about knocking on my door!" Mike just looked at you and slowly smiled. "Who's picture we're you drooling over?" "No one, what do you want?" Mike looked at you confused because he forgot what he was gonna say... "Oh, yeah, mom wanted me to tell you to make sure you get your homework done before going anywhere." "Oh alright I did." You rummaged through your closet looking for something to wear "By the way, who's house are you staying at tonight?" "My friend Jacklyn, we're going to her house after." "Alright" he walked out of your room and closed your door not saying anything else.
You grabbed one of your bags and put your pajamas (which was a crop top and really cut off shorts) and the dress you were gonna wear to the party. You weren't gonna wear fancy clothes to some d&d game. You packed anything else you needed and put the bag by the front door. "Hey, Y/n," Mike called from behind you. "Eddie has a hellfire shirt for you to change into when you get there." "Oh, alright." You kinda looked forward to wearing the shirt you were wearing bc it was pretty low cut and you could see a good portion of your bra. "And who are you trying to impress with that shirt?" He laughed and went to his room.

"He's here!!" Mike called from the living room putting his shoes on. Your stomach turned as you walked out of your room all ready. You picked up your bag from the front door and walked out. As soon as you got out there you could hear super loud music coming from his van. When you got up to the passenger seat he rolled down the window and turned the music down. "Well, well, nice seeing you again Wheeler." He smirked at you. You guys sat next to each other in a few classes this year and talked a couple of times but that was about it. You went to his trailer once for a school project that you guys both ended up failing because instead of actually doing it you guys bought drinks and sat on the roof of a 7/11 till your curfew. Eddie looked from your eyes to your shirt and back "Woah..." he said kind of under his breath. "Eddie, quit thats gross, she's my sister!" Mike called from the back seat. "It's fine, i don't mind." you said smiling and getting into the passenger seat.

Eddie still had to drive down to Dustin's house which was only about 3 minutes away.  "Mike, go up and get him please." You said as you guys pulled into Dustin's driveway. After he got out of the car, Eddie put his hand on your thigh which made your stomach turn. "Eddie?" You breathed heavily as he rubbed his thumb in circles on your upper thigh that was exposed due to a rip in your jean pants. You looked at him both desperately and confused, you were desperately confused. "Wheeler, I gotta say," he looked up at your eyes and down at your shirt again. "You look a lot more beautiful in that shirt than anything I've ever seen you in at school.." He leaned his head closer to you.
"Eddie, get the hell off my sister!" You both jumped as Mike opened the door and got into the car with Dustin. "I wasn't on your sister Mike, we were just talking." He shrugged his shoulders. "You guys were totally about to make out." Dustin laughed. "We were not!" "Were too!" You turned around and stuck your tongue out at him. "Alright lady's calm down." Eddie said as he put the car in drive. "Whatever." You laughed and rolled your eyes.

"That was amazing you guys!" You all cheered as Eddie started packing everything up. "Uhh Y/n, you should go change into your dress for the party. "When do we get to see your dress?" Eddie asked as you were grabbing your back "Just a minute." You smiled and walked out to the bathroom.

You frowned, you completely forgot that you needed to zip up the dress and you were pretty sure everyone had already went out to the car.
"Hello?" You called from the bathroom door
...
"Helloooooo??" Shit.
"Y/n?" It was Eddie.
"I need help!"
"Coming!"
You waited a few seconds
"What's up- woah,,," He paused. "Holy shit." You completely ignored that. "Can you help me zip up my dress?" "Uhm," he breathed heavily. "Sure." You turned around and he walked over to you, you got shivers down your spine as you felt one of his hands grab your waist and the other zip up your dress.
"You look so..." He paused and turned you around by the waist. "Eddie..." you rested your arms on his shoulders and leaned in, was this really about to happen? It was. His lips were soft, they tasted like cigarettes and alcohol but you didn't really mind, you waited for this for a while. His lips parted slightly and he slipped his tongue into your mouth, the taste of whatever it was got stronger. It wasn't a rough first kiss like you expected it to be, it was really calm. You guys finally stopped and looked at each other. "I'll be in the car." He smiled and walked out. What just happened?