Smut warning guys

You walked out of the school and got into the van, your mind was racing. Once you got to the party you got nervous, there were a lot of people there. Everyone got out of the van but you were still checking your purse to make sure you didn't forget anything. You jumped at your door opening. "Princess." Eddie said as he held his hand out for you. You got out of the van and walked up to the door. It immediately was swung open by your friend Jacklyn who was taking you back to her house after the party.
"I'm so glad you could make it guys, how are you?"
"Good."
"Great."
"Fine."
"I'm good, how are you?" You responded.
"I'm amazing, this party is so cool! Come in, come in. You all entered the house and it was huge. So many people were already there.

The party was pretty fun, the food and drinks were delicious, everyone was so sweet, but the only thing you could think about was Eddie. You weren't to sure what happened but you liked it. "Hey, Y/n!" It was some jackass jock boy. "Oh, hey!" You didn't really know what to say since he never really even talked to you.
"How about you come to my house after and we can have a little fun." He smiled at you. "No thanks, sorry, I'm already going to my friends house after this." "Oh, then how about we just hook up here?" Oh gross. "Sorry, im kinda already talking to someone right now." "Who,
Munson? I saw you walking in with him and that Hellfire group, a pretty lady like you can do way better than that." "Listen, just back off alright?" You we're about to turn around when the boy you were talking to "spilled" his drink all over your new dress. Everyone went silent. You stood there in shock not knowing if you wanted to go out to the van and cry or kill him. Someone came up behind you and pulled you back out of the way and stood in front of you, it was Eddie. "What the fuck is your problem, dude?" "What do you want freak?" Eddie stood there, blank expression, just stood there. "What, are you gonna-" Eddie punched him in the face and he almost fell back into the table. "What's your deal, Munson?" Eddie grabbed you by your wrist and walked you to the door. "Don't mess with her, or me, or any of my friends, Jason!" And he pulled you out the door. Tears filled your eyes as he walked with you down to the van. When you got there he turned to you and held your shoulders. "Hey, are you alright?" What happened in there was so embarrassing you never wanted to leave your house ever again. You shook your head. "No." Your voice was shaken, you started to cry. "Hey, listen," he placed his hands on your cheeks wiping away your tears, his metal rings were cold. "I can assure you that he won't mess with you anymore, and if he does, I'm gonna beat the hell out of him, alright?" He smiled at you. His smile was so perfect. "Alright." You laughed. He hugged you and opened the door for you. When Eddie was about to text Mike and Dustin to get in the van you got a text from Jacklyn.

"Hey Y/n, I'm so sorry but I have a big family emergency so I'm not going to be able to have you over tonight, also it was really cool what Eddie did in there for you, I saw it when I was about to leave. I'll see you Monday!"

God damn it. "Hey, what happened in there?" Mike and Dustin already came out to the van before Eddie could text them because they saw what happened. "Y/n, are you alright?" "Yeah," You cleared your throat. "I'm fine." "Also, Jacklyn had a family emergency, so I'm not gonna be able to go." "Wanna stay at my place?" Eddie looked at you and smiled. "Sure, if that's alright with your uncle." "Oh, he's out of town for the weekend." He smirked at you. "I don't think mom would like that, Y/n." Mike raised his eyebrows. "Listen, Mike," you said turning to the back seat. "I'll pay you ten bucks to not tell mom." "Deal!" "You also have to come pick me up tomorrow morning." "Ughh fine." You smiled and turned back around.

You guys pulled up to you and Mikes house and Mike got out. "So," Eddie said pulling out (of the driveway.) "I'm really sorry about what happened at the party." "Oh, no worries, I can always return it." You shrugged. "I know but it just sucks, Jason is such an asshole to people who aren't just like him." "Yeah, it's fine tho, really." He placed his hand on your thigh which gave you butterflies in your stomach, and his hand stayed there the whole time.

When you guys got into the trailer he led you to his room to show you where to put your bag. "Alright, if you wanna change now you can. The bathroom is just right down there." He pointed down the hall. You went in there and pulled out the pajamas you packed "what the hell?" You whispered. You packed short grey shorts and a red crop top. You didn't know you were gonna be at Eddie's house tho. When you walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom Eddie had already changed and was surfing through tv channels. "Woah..." he smiled, looking you up and down. "Oh, shut up," you laughed. "I didn't know I was gonna be staying at your house tonight." You got in the bed and turned to him. "Eddie?" "Yeah?" He turned over to you. "Did that mean something?" He looked confused. "What?" "What happened at the school, did that mean anything?" You guys sat there in silence. "You mean in the bathroom-" "Yes, Eddie, I wanna know if that kiss actually meant something or if it was just in the moment so I can stop thinking about it." You looked up at the ceiling out of breath. "Y/n," he sat up which got you to sit up too. He used his index finger to lift your head up to his level since he's a good bit taller than you. "You don't know how many times I've seen you in school and wished I could be with you so bad. I would sit there at lunch and wish you would like someone like me. I never had the courage to go talk to you because I didn't want you to think I was weird like everyone else, you know? I just-"  you leaned your head in and kissed him so he would just shut up about you. You loved him so much that you couldn't even think straight and he was sitting there talking about how he wishes you love him, and you do. You finally let go of the kiss. "Eddie, you don't understand how much I love you. I don't wanna hear you talking about how I'll "never love someone like you" bc you know what? I love you so much, alright?" He just stared at you and smiled. It was comfortable silence. "Y/n?" "Yes?" ... You both leaned in and kissed again this time it was a lot more passionate.

Your hands were pinned up against the bed frame, which would have made your crop top go up even more if you still had it on. he went from kissing you to giving you hickeys all down your neck. You were an absolute mess at this point, all you wanted was him. He put his hand behind your back and onto your bra clip and looked at you for conformation to unclip it, you nodded. He ended up just throwing it on the floor neither of you caring at all. He let your arms free and sat you on his lap wrapping his hands around your waist. "Eddie, please." You begged, wanting him to do anything. "Can I?" He said as he held his hands in place to pull off your shorts. "Eddie, you're fine, you don't need to ask." He slipped off your pants which left you in just your underwear and him in his boxers. You decided not to wait and just take off your underwear yourself which made Eddie take off his boxers. "~Mmm, please~"
You leaned your head back and Eddie put his hand over your mouth to muffle your moans as he put it in. You were a whimpering mess but most of it was suppressed. He pulled you into a kiss that only lasted so long before he had to cover your mouth again after you came. Just seconds after that he pulled out (not of the driveway this time) and came all over and in between your thighs.

After that he ran you a shower and re made the bed. You got out and went back to Eddies room and back into bed where he was already laying down. "Eddie?" "Yeah?" "So are we like..?" "Dating?" The room stayed quiet for a minute. "I mean, yeah, if you want. I think it would be a little weird tho if you came to my house, got fucked, and we never spoke again." Although the room was pitch black you could still tell that he was smiling. "You idiot." You laughed and he kissed you on your forehead. "Goodnight, Y/n." "Goodnight, Eddie"