Guardian x Lenny

"Why does this damn Machine not work anymore?"
Lenny was about to hit the device again when Gary stopped him
"I think you need to relax a bit don't you think?"
"I guess-"
"Go get lunch. I'll see what I can do"
And with that Gary started getting some tools and examining the device that got hit a lot of times due to Lenny. Lenny left the room without any hesitation. He was irritated by not getting his work done. Going into the cafeteria didn't help either cause of how loud it was. He started to grab the food when he saw one of the white tubbies he knew. Guardian of course. Lenny took the time to examine Guardian from afar. He wore his cow print hat and overall looked fit. Lenny couldn't help but blush at the sight of Guardian.
He grabbed his food and sat at an empty table. He started to feel peace when someone walked over.
"Hey Lenny! Do you mind of I sit here with you?"
Lenny looked up and saw Guardian
"Oh um- I don't mind at all"
Guardian sat down next to him.
"So.. You didn't think I wouldn't notice you looking at me up and down right?"
Lenny froze
"Uh- I was just looking- nothing more"
"Uh huh.. Your nice looking too yknow"
Lenny was blushing die to the situation he was in right now
"We should know eachother more though"
"Yeah- I'm sorry if me looking at you made you uncomfortable"
"Don't worry it didn't.. like I said your a nice looking guy too"
Guardian smiled a bit while saying that. Lenny looked at him and smiled a bit as well.

Sorry it short😢