-The Birth of the LORD HIMSELF-

It was a eerie night for many people today. Mainly because the 4th Hokage Minato Namakaze's wife Kushina Uzamaki will be giving birth while containing the 9-tails a powerful monster whom with a sweep of a tail could destroy mountains. Everything was going perfect up until the point where Kushina was about to grab Naruto out of the 3rd Hokage's wife is struck down by a man wearing a orange mask with lines forming a circle with a hole for one eye to peep out of. This man than took Naruto from the floor and held a kunai up to his throat.

     " Now, Now, calm down Namakaze Minato. Your child will be perfectly fine if you just give the 9-tails Jinchurki over to me." The mysterious man said while not taking his gaze off of Minato.        Minato at this point just didn't know what to do. Did he give the love of his wife to this man or did he risk losing his newborn. While he was thinking about what to do, he realized that the man threw naruto up into the air. Minato took this chance and flickered over to Naruto catching him mid-air. 

   "Checkmate." The man said. Now realizing that Naruto had a paper bomb attached to him. He ripped it off and proceeded to flicker away from the area so that he could save Naruto. 

Meanwhile...

     "Yes, my plan seems to be working perfectly, I'm very sorry Ms.Kushina for what I'm about to do." The man said. Kushina quickly realized that she was chained up. "W-WHAT DO YOU ME-." Before she could finish her sentence the man opened her seal and started to extract the 9-tails from her. Kushina started to turn pale and started to look dry. Her skin wrinkled and she collasped. 

    "GRAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Roared the 9-tails as it was now free to do whatever it wants. But befre it could truely do anything the man opened his eyes as wide as he could showing his 3- tomoe Sharingan, putting the 9-tails in a genjustu. 

"KILL HER!" The man commanded. As if it was a dog the 9-tails obeyed and lifted its claws to crush Kushina. But before that could happen Minato came in and saved her blah blah blah lets skip to when the sealing is done and Minato and Kushina are saying their last words. 

"MINATO, KUSHINA!?! STAY WITH ME, YOU CAN'T DIE NOW." Hiruzen the Third Hokage would say. As he would say this both him and Minato would noticed that after Kushinas speech she died. 

"Hiruzen, I don't have very -cough cough (Rona)- left. Please delete my history------ (ZA WARUDOOOO OVA HEAVENNNNNN REWIND TIME) Please give naruto the key to my house and the key to the seal for the safe in the basement. Everything that Naruto would every need would be in there. Only give it to him when he is around 10. Please take care of him until them. Peace out. BLEHHH.

-Word Count 514-

I hope you enjoy this chapter and im sorry that the only thing new is the ending and sorry for skipping through the middle. Im writing this at 1:14 AM and i am very tired. 

New Chapters every week but expect 2 more by sunday. Please vote as it helps out alot ty for reading. Glocky out.