Chapter 4

Yeah I know long time no see but I am on vacation and I had no internet connection for so long.

But here's an update.

Comment your thoughts below :)

-------------------
**Skylar's POV**
It's been a week since I wrapped up the shoot for Bound to Fall and now here I was sitting in my office, reading scripts for future projects. I had seven movie scripts and a few ad contracts to read and finalise which ones to work on with. Last week has been quite hectic with reading scripts and attending dance workshops to built the character of a dancer that I'm essaying in my next film Just Dance. The shoot starts on Tuesday which means five days from today. Hopefully I'll be able to complete all the scripts and interviews until then.

I was in the middle of the second script when my phone buzzed signalling a text message. I first decided to read it later but a little break was what I needed from all the reading. So I put the paper in my hand aside before picking up my phone from the table and unlocking it.

From Alec-

How about a coffee before rehearsals?

Oh yeah! I was paired up again with Alec for Just Dance. After our first film together which was a forbidden romance, our pair was the most loved in the industry. It was huge commercial success and the fact that it was my debut movie and I was paired with the superstar Alec, all eyes were on me and our fresh pair. And I'm proud to say that we did total justice to our roles and the big responsibility that was on my shoulders.

It was the second buzz from the phone that broke the trance that I was in.

From Alec-

Are you busy? No problem if you don't want to :)

To Alec-

Feed me or else no!

I sent the text and he replied within mere seconds.

From Alec-

Okay Piggy! I'm picking you up in 10. x

I read his text before locking it and putting it back on the table. Wait! He doesn't know I'm in the office. He might just go to my apartment. So I took my cell and sent him a text informing him that I was in the office.

After 15 minutes the intercom buzzed and so I knew it was Alec. I asked my P.A. Layla to let him in.

"May I?" Alec was peeping through the door sheepishly. Always cheeky.

"What if I say you may not?" I said as I crossed my arms on the table and looking at him smugly.

"Then I will have to enjoy the exotic Mexican cuisine that I have in my mind, all alone. But I'm fine with it" he winked.

"You did not just say Mexican?" My eyes wide open as I gestured him to get in. He bowed before take the seat across me.

"Oh but I just did. I know you well" he smirked. "Any way what are you up to with all the mess on your table?" He took a look across the table. Indeed it looked like a paper storm just hit it.

"Scripts, ad contracts and some other stuff" I answered him as I collected the papers from the table to arrange them properly.

He got up from his seat to help me arrange the papers before he was staring intently at a paper with his eyebrows furrowed. I was about to ask him what's wrong before a grin made its way on his face. Now, I frowned.