Chapter 1

**Skylar's POV**

'This is the last shot. You can do it Sky!' I boosted myself as I heard the spot call my name for the last shot of my movie "Bound To Fall". Like every other time, I'm gonna give my best. I got out of my trailer and walked towards the director, Greg Clinton.

"Okay so this how it goes again... Marcus is sitting by the shore. Grace comes running to him and confesses her love. And then they kiss. Got it you both?" Greg checked mine and Alec's face.

"Yeah got it" Alec and I sais in unison. Alec Wayne Croswell is my co-star.

"Good. Get to your positions. C'mon Lights, Camera and Action!" Greg's voice roared.
~~~
Scene-
I parked my bike before jumping of it and running towards a familiar figure, Marc. I knew it. I knew he'd be at the beach. He always comes to the beach when he's upset or mad. I ran faster as I neared him as if he'd disappear any second and I couldn't afford it. I needed to tell him how I really felt. That I loved him too...

"Marc!" I called out when I was a few steps from him.

"Grace?" He turned to me all confused.

"Who else idiot! Okay so listen up before I change my mind and run away from here. I need to tell you something okay. Um.. I.. I love you Marc, I really do. I always took you for granted until now when there's a chance you could probably turn your back and leave me. I took to me so long to realise this and I'm so sorry about it. But today I want to get it out. I love you Marc Richard Collins! Will you be my boyfriend?" I looked into his eyes.

"Jesus Grace! I love you baby... I love you so much more!" He hugged me tight. "And to answer your question, yes I will be your boyfriend and your fiance and your husband and the father of our..."

"Oh shut up and just kiss me" I stopped him. And that was all it took for him to smirk and engulf me into a perfect kiss.
~~~

"Cut! It was perfect! Just amazing for a one take shot. Well done guys and now this is a wrap" Greg jumped off his chair and came to hug me and Alec.

"So where are we partying tonight?" Alec grinned at Greg. Of course there was going to be another one of those parties.

"We're turning up at the Restless Club" Greg informed Alec and the rest of the cast and crew about the wrap up party.

I walked back to my trailer to get my make up off and change so I could leave.
'You did it again and you'll do it until you actually achieve your dream, until you get what your heart truly desires' said my conscience. Yes, I'll do it.

"Skylar come out fast. Need to talk" I heard Alec knock.

"Yo frogson. Hold up your horses" I got out of the trailer where Alec was waiting.

"Whom are you driving with to the club?" Alec said with a genuine smile.

"No one. I'm going home" I said to him.

"Not again Jennings! Why do you always rush home like it's on fire?" He frowned.

"I like it there instead of partying. Plus I'm super tired and in desperate need of some beauty sleep you see Croswell" I teased and he chuckled.

"You pull this one every time. So I'll see you soon?" Alec hugged me.

"Soon" I said as I hugged him back. He left after a while.

I went back to my trailer, took my make up off, changed into shorts and a T-shirt, grabbed my purse and car keys before walking to my Audi.

'I know you'll be there babe, I know. Can't wait to get home' I took a deep calming breathe before speeding off to the direction of the happiness that was waiting for me.

--------------

Hello Chipmunks!
What do you think of the first chapter? Tell me through the comments :)

Vote and Comment if you like Nutella ;)

See you soon.
Love,
D x

P.S. If there's any confusion with the initial part of the chapter please comment and ill solve it :)

P.P.S. If you don't like Nutella, I'm judging you -_-