chapter 2

Talk 002

I'm awake, but I don't want to wake up. I just want to sleep forever. I mean I passed out, that would be alright if I pass out because of fatigue of anything, but I loss the sight of light because of a basketball hitting my face!

It would be fine if it's the back of my head the side, or my back, but it's my face!

My not so pretty face that's been taken care of evenly was just been a mop to a fucking ball!

Other than it's the most embarrassing way to pass out, I also cant face the fact that my lonely and peaceful reputation might be tainted already. What if I become the talk of the room already?

"What? she's been hit by a ball in the face?"

"Yeah yeah, funny right?"

"Really, who's a person who's not even a playing trying to catch a ball with their face anyway?"

What if they're talking about my stupidity already!

No! I cant close my eyes anymore! My imaginations are running wild!!!

With pants I open my eyes in a hurry and immediately sit with my back on the edge of the bed,

"Here, water",

"Oh, thank you", huh?

My head immideately turn and see the one who hand me the water only to see the man who I've been trying to ignore since the first day of school. Damn those dark blue irises for making me nervous for absolutely no reason.

"Are you fine now?", Rukawa Kaede in flesh everyone.

I immediately gulp the water down before I can spit it out of his face accidentally.

"-u-uh ye-yes", he nodded before standing up, turning his back and leaves me with my eyes wide open staring at his silloutte as he walk away...

I just find myself drinking the water before blinking. I thought I already know this fact but his face... his face is really fucking handsome up close. Oh god.

---

"Did you apologize already?", Rukawa paused from doing shoots before looking away from his captain. Akagi Takinori.

"Not yet"

"W-what? You didn't?! Why the hell you didn't? That's the reason I make you wait until she wake up! Just so, you can apologize you idiot! ",

"I can't", he said while gripping the ball in his hands.

"Wha do you mean you cant! You just need to-",

"I can't talk to her anymore if I apologise now" the captain and the other member of the club who heard him suddenly paused, even the noisy Sakuragi who's been grinning evily earlier was left in space.

"Did you hear it Mitsui-san",

"I hear it Miyagi",

"Rukawa, he... "

"He's been possessed! ",

"I'm not", he lazily replied before continuing the shoot. Which of course falls perfectly.

"Yes, your not! You're just being a jerk like you always is! ", Sakuragi seconded making the raven haired one consciously hit his face a ball.

"Damn it! Rukawa you bastard!"

"tsk, idiot"

"It doesn't matter whats your reason, you need to apologize to her", the captain just calmly said while holding Sakuragi's iconic blue sleeveless undershirt.

"I know", he said before picking up the ball. Akagi was about to say something again when he suddenly see him walking away with slightly red ears.

'What's happening to him now?'

Rukawa blinks before looking at the ball in his hands suddenly remembering how she was hit with it earlier.

It's not like he did it intentionally, he just move his hands to pass the ball to Miyagi when his eyes suddenly noticed her silloute turning against the gym, though he was still focused in his own play, what he didn't notice was that Miyagi was 2 steps late to catch the ball making it move it's way to the girl's head. No like face.

He suddenly remembers her reaction and unconsciously smile at it. Everything she do, even the slightest reaction is indeed amusing for him. Though he knows that's a lil' mean of him to think about that way.

'I need to apologize to her tomorrow'.

@cwynnie