Chapter 4

In Central continent
In a large palace.

A old man is in deep meditation. Suddenly he opened his eyes.
He stood up abruptly and walked to a certain place and walked in front of room with majestic doors. Two gaurds are outside door and guarding it, seeing the old man they bowed.

Old man:-i want to meet old master, report it to him.

Gaurd nodded was about to inform but a deep old voice came from behind doors.

Old voice:- High priest Narayan you can come inside.

He can feel old man's presence without meeting him, we can see how powerful that person is.

High priest entered room and respectfully bowed to person who was engrossed in medical herbs.

High priest:-this high priest greets Old master.

Old master:-so narayan why you visited me know, is anything important.

Hp:- master the girl who can save our young  master's life is arrived on this world.

Hearing him old master left herbs and came to high priest.

Old master:-is it real narayan.

Hp:-yes master I have vision know when am meditating, but I can't predict where is she know.

Old master:-let it be I will search whole naimika for her.

Hp:-we can't find her like that master, destiny has to bring her to young master, we can't force. She will definitely save our young master. Only she can lift curse from young master so that he can live past 50 years.

Old master:-at last our 20 years hope is alive, our malhotra palace will never lose our gem my grandson.(tearing eyes).

(Harsh malhotra:-old master of malhotra palace, a powerful spiritual cultivator. Head of malhotra palace).
(Hp narayan:-high priest malhotra palace very loyal to malhotra palace and very powerful spiritual cultivator, his divination never goes wrong).

In a forest of central continent.
We can a see man in 17's is fighting with
King level spiritual beast. Fight is one sided like he was toying with it.
A boy voice came from behind.

Boy:-manik stop toying with it already, am hungry I just wanted to eat barbequed king level spiritual beast.

A girl dressed in male clothes came and knocked back of boys head and said.

Girl:-cabir you are already eaten general level beast now only and you are hungry again.

C:-lady bheem dont hit me, my head is paining.

Girl 2:-leave him mukti he has thick skin, only this guy can cultivate by eating like pig, everyone will not have luck like him.

C:-make up kit don't call me pig, just cal me handsome hot.

Boy2:-Aliya leave him, come buddy is finished his game.

C:-dhruv i don't how you a silent guy fallen for this makeup kit.

Aliya glared at him.
So guys this is fab5
(Fab5 is a mysterious force developed in 5 years, no one knows their origin.
Fab5 consists of

Manik malhotra
Young master of Malhotra palace.
He was both magic and spiritual cultivator, no one knows this except his grand father and fab5.He was high mage/spirtual Lord level cultivator.He was powerful beast tamer . Leader of fab5.

Cabir dawan:-he was young master of dawan clan. He was spiritual cultivator. His cultivation level is mid spiritual Lord level . He was a powerful weapon Smith. Total foody.

Mukti vardaan:-princess of vardhan clan. She was spiritual cultivator.
Her cultivation rank is low spiritual Lord. She is a powerful Array master.

Dhruv vedant :-young master vedant palace, he was powerful spiritual cultivator. His level is mid spiritual Lord. He was inscription master. Loves aliya

Aliya sinha:- princess of sinha clan.
She was powerful spiritual cultivator.
Her cultivation rank is low spiritual Lord. She is powerful pill master. Loves dhruv.

Malhotra palace is powerful beast tamer clan in Central Region, dawan clan is weapon Smith clan, vardhan clan is Array master clan, vedant palace is inscription master clan.
Sinha clan is pill master clan.
These 5 clans are powerful clans in Central Region, they are best friends too.)

South continent.
Murthy clan
Nandini sat in room reading books.
She read book regarding spiritual and magical cultivation with interest.

'We have meditate and cut off connections with outside world and feel surrounding energy, if you see large specks of energy means you were magical cultivator, if you see small specks means you are spiritual cultivator. If you can see both means you are dual cultivator who can be seen in legends, you can absorb energy from surrounding's and stored in energy field in lower abdomen.
You will have two energy fields if you are dual cultivator. Specks are in different colours according to their elements. Voilet for lightening, Indigo for thunder, blue for water, green for wood, yellow for earth, orange for wind, red for fire, silver for metal. '

Nandini was very excited to learn magic.
So she informed riya to not disturb her and went to cultivation room, where energy gathering array is situated.
She sat on lotus position, slowly started to meditate and cut off connection from outside world, she didn't find energy but not disappointed because for normal person it will take a year to feel energy.
Everyone person can observe energy at age of 10 and they will take year to feel energy, but some geniuses take only one month.