For

I was just laying about in my room watching Miraculous ladybug cuz Cat Noir is hot AF while Mike and El were in the next room- God these walls are thin. "Oh eL, i'Ve mIsseD You sO mUch." EW. that makes me physically gag. that romantic sappy shit aint for me but i guess it must be nice tho. But if these two dumbasses dont quieten down imma throw hands.

UGHHHH. THEY ARE SO FUCKING INSUFFERABLE. i cover my ears with a pillow. My gay ass cant deal with their shit. Hmm... i start to think back to what i was planning yesterday.

i freeze

I decided it was a better time now then ever to tell Mike the truth, it would be like ripping off a bandaid, right? OBVIOUSLY i aint gonna tell him that i like him, just the fact that i is a homo. And with that I start to hype myself up "come on Will if you can be fucking possessed by some shadow bitch i think u can do this"

 i walk to El's room and knock on the door. I hear them shuffling "yh i dont really care if u were snogging each other, Anyway i need to borrow ur BF El." i say. they both turn red but El nods as i take him to my room and sit him down on the edge on my bed. He looks concerned."ummm is everything okay?" i nod. "so umm... the thing is..." I cant bare to face him. I turn around and start to ramble 

"so you know how sometimes people say that ur supposed to like melons but ive always known from a young age that i didnt like melons and i started to think what if i didnt need to like melons, u know?  and what if i liked bananas instead and even tho ive never ever tried either melon or bananas before,  what if i knew that i only like bananas instead of melons... u know what i mean?"

He remains silent then begins "Not really, but i swear ive seen u eat watermelon and have a banana milkshake before." 

"No nononono i mean" i feel his hands on my shoulders as he turns me around so that i face him. FUCK SHIT FUCK FUCK. too close. i start to stutter  "Try to explain that to me again." he says in a calm voice. Bruh, if this bitch does not move i will pass out. "guy, i mean gay i mean..." He smirks and nods as he understands what i meant, He embraces me tight "Will, im happy you trust me enough to tell me, I admire you a lot and i would never stop being your friend" He was hugging me tight; i could already tell i was blushing hard. plz be careful i am a fragile gay.

He lets go as i slump to the floor, he looks at me with a 'is this bitch good' look and sits down next to me.