The only one who can lead him.

Here is chapter two. I am typing this in my comprehensive literature class. I hope I don't get caught.

Nico sleeps a staggering average of three hours a night if he is lucky. In the majority of time that he spends in his cabin, he spends six hours reading old books from his fathers library, three hours starring at a wall, another one, and a half starring at a picture of his older sister and every now and again he will consider visiting the Underworld. However, Nico's recent experience concerning the Underworld have been less than pleasant.

It's been three years since the Battle of Manhattan, and a little over a year since Nico had walked the dark paths of Tartarus. Sometimes, in his sleep, Nico would awaken in the pitch black land, and he would believe that he never left at all. The instant feeling of terror would rip him from his sleep, and he would stumble around his cabin, often knocking over furniture and trying to find his bearings.

A situation such as that had arose the morning Chiron, Camp Half-Blood's head advisor, did something extremely rare. Something that surprised even Nico, and Nico was sure he had seen, and done it all. He knocked on Nico's front door. Nico scratched the back of his head, and stifled a yarn as he threw the cabin door open. His eyes widened, taking in the camp leaders full form. Half human, half horse. A majestic centaur in all his rarity.

"Chiron!" Nico exclaimed, opening the door completely and gawked at the centaur on his porch.

"di Angelo. I hope cabin thirteen is accommodating you well." Chiron said in a voice that said 'strictly business stuff'.

"It's a bit dark." Nico admitted. Chiron chuckled.

"I apologize for the decoration teams assumptions. I'll have that remedied while you are away." He said. Nico's brow furrowed in confusion.

"Away? I'm not going anywhere. I thought I had made that perfectly clear." Chiron nodded.

"I think you should follow me, Mr. di Angelo." Chiron finished. Before Nico could speak, he turned around promptly, and began walking across the green toward the Big House. The main hive of the camp that served as a strategy department base, as well as the main operations headquarters for all the camp activities. It also housed the camp's oracle. Rachel Dare. Usually only camp teachers, and quest goers will step foot into the Big House.

Nico was neither of these. Despite this, Nico trudged after Chiron, finding it hard to keep up with Chiron's long legs. His chest was tight, and breath short by the time he finally collapsed in the entry way of the Big House.

"No time to rest. This way." Chiron said, walking at a modest pace down the wide hallway that had been altered for his easy access. Nico huffed and picked himself up from the floor. He really needed to get back into shape.

Chiron pushed the large oak door to his office open, and held it for Nico. Cautiously, he entered the room.

"I don't really understand what this is about." He muttered while walking past Chiron. His words dying on his lips as he saw Will Solace standing in the room, haunched over a map that was spread along Chiron's large desk.

"What is he doing here?" Nico asked defensively, beginning to back out of the room and search for a shadow out of habit.

"Calm down, Nico." Chiron said closing the door. "This involves you also. Take a seat." Chiron gestured to a chair across from his desk, and Nico sat. Chiron took his seat behind his desk, and Will moved the map out of the way before taking a seat on the corner of the desk.

"Tell me what is going on." Nico said, clearly not trusting the occupants in the room. Will sighed.

"I got a quest last night. Too recover my father's dagger in the Underworld." Will said while fiddling with a stone tablet in his hands.