🆓🚫💔 "I don't wanna be Free, but I know You wanna be." × Gender Neutral!Reader

After Yancy's performance, You reacted with a small applause, which made him bow in pride.

Right after he did that though, He stepped forward towards you, Menacingly slow.

"So what's it gonna be, huh? Do youse wanna stay in this place, or go to the outside?"

(I'm changing the lines btw it'll still be the same but slightly changed)

You searched through your prison outfit, and brought out a picture of your parents, then gave it to him.

He confusedly took it, but then realized it was a picture of your parents.

"Oh so youse one of those types, huh? One of those types that has someone waiting for youse?" He asked, then he threw the picture to the ground, and stomped on it making you silently gasp. "Well forget that! Youse can stay here, and be with us, so you best forget about those family bonds of youse's!"

You stared at the ground before glaring at him, as he crossed his arms and pouted.

"So what's it gonna be, Huh? Youse wanna stay, or youse wanna be free."

Everything went silent, until you mustered up the courage to give him the middle finger. His jaw gaped as he relaxed his shoulders in an offended way, furrowing his eyebrows as he stared right at you.

"Oh so it's like that, huh? Well maybe I misjudged you." Yancy said, uncrossing his arms as he stepped baby steps towards you, which made you slowly back down. "Maybe I was distracted by that handsome and/or beautiful face of youse's!"

A small blush appeared on your face at the compliment, but I guess he didn't notice it as he continued to rant to you.

"Well guess what, DAD!" The shout from Yancy broke you out of your blushing trance, startled. "You ain't the boss of me no more! You ain't the boss of nuttin' after what I did to youse!" He continued shouting as he pointed towards the ceiling.

He immediately looked back at you, and started getting ready to fight. "Oh and I'm gonna do the same to youse!"

You held your hands up in a small panic, trying to motion that you don't want any harm.

(I ain't doing no fight scenes)

After accidentally knocking out Yancy, the Prisoner friends of his rushed to catch him as he fell back. The moment they catched him, their heads snapped to you.

All of them stood up, cracking their knuckles, twisting their necks and taking steps towards you, as you desperately try to motion that you didn't mean to.

"Wait..!"

A small word came from the ground, and all the Prisoners halted, turning to the fallen Yancy, who held another Prisoner, trying to get himself up.

"Maybe I was wrong about youse." He spoke, as he made way through the Prisoners that blocked his way, and walked to you. "Maybe I was wrong about alot of things."

After he managed to get through the crowd of prisoners, He stood straight Infront of you. "Look, It's too late for me- Too late for us." He said, motioning to the other prisoners, which some looked at him with agreement. "But I can tell that youse got someone worth fightin' for out dere."

You stared at him, only now realizing that he was changing his mind. "So what do you say? Let us bygones be bygones, and Let me help youse be gone from this place!"

He offered. Oh. He wasn't coming with you, he was only getting you out. "What do youse say?" He said, holding up a hand for you to shake.

You held up a hand, then shook it, which made him smile in glee. "Alright, Let's get to work!"