👥🌹🥂🎬 "Three males, Two options, One choice." × Male!Reader

I fidgeted with my fingers as I walked through the gates, my mouth slightly agape as I saw how massive the manor was.

I continued to walk, not knowing where I went, until Colonel knocked me out of my Trance.

"Ah! Bully! Here I thought I was the last guest." He said, patting my back as I took a quick glance at my watch to see the time. He then motioned to the Manor. "It's gigantic, am I right?"

I nodded, and he urged me to come inside with him, and I agreed again with a small nod.

The Butler of Mark opened the doors for us, a huge smirk on his face. "Welcome. Invitations please?"

I smiled and gave him my letter, and he read it then let me through. The first person I saw was Damien, and then the Detective w.

Noticing my presence, Damien grinned. "Ah! [⁶/¡]! You're finally here." He said as he took my hands, rubbing his thumb over it gently.

"I've been waiting for a small while, but it's worth it to see you again." Damien spoke, looking away as he continued to rub his thumb on my hand. "You remember how I liked you before?"

I slightly blushed, but gave a small nod in acknowledgement.

"I.." He stuttered, looking away as he brought my hands closer to his. "I still do.. and.. Would you have the pleasure to be my S-Significant Other..?"

The red on my face turned bigger, and I gently took my hands away from him, and started forming sign language.

"I need time to think about it, Damien. I hope you don't mind."

Damien sighed, but still smiled at me as he closed his eyes then took my hand and kissed it. "I'm willing to wait a thousand years."

I could feel myself have caterpillars form into butterflies in my stomach, and I slightly squeezed his hand and pulled away, rushing to the kitchen.

++++
Small Timeskip
++++

I stood at the end of the stairs as soon as I heard someone coming down the stairs, The Butler had just given me Champagne which I was about to take until I heard the noise.

Mark arrived, and I gave him a small wave of acknowledgement and he returned it with a grin.

"Welcome one and all, to this auspicious evening." He spoke loudly, taking all the attention that wasn't directed at him before. "My name is Markiplier, So good to be surrounded by such trusted and close friends."

(Now thinking Abt it that last sentence is sus)

He continued, walking down the stairs as he spoke. "Now, this evening, it's not all about the poker. It's not all about me." He pointed to everyone, but I had a gut feeling he pointed at me. "It's about you."

"So drink up and be merry! Life is for the Living, and who knows..?" He trailed off, leaning towards the railings as he shrugged. "I could be dead tomorrow."

After the speech, he Laughed, and everyone laughed with him as I smiled and drank my drink.

++++
Small Timeskip again
++++