Lost

I wake up to a loud ringing in my ears, I open my eyes and try to make out the room around me. It's dark, cold, and dusty.

"Where am I?" I think to myself. The memories start coming back. My heart drops when an image of Hopper comes to mind, tears fill my eyes when I begin to realize he's probably dead. The last thing I remember is me, Hopper, Joyce, and Murray underground attempting to destroy the Russian laser and seal the portal once and for all. Everything was going according to plan until Hopper gets attacked by one of the Russians.

As strong as Hopper is, something in me told me to jump in to help him. You see, Hopper is my uncle. My father was extremely abusive towards me, and Hopper was all I had to run to growing up. After his daughter died, I was there for him. He took care of me and I took care of him. Even though I'm 25 now I still feel like I owe it to him. He protected me my whole life so this was my chance to protect him. I remember he yelled at me to stop and go stand next to Joyce but I couldn't help myself.

Hopper was able throw the Russian into the laser but it was too late for us. Next thing I know we were out of time. The expression Joyce had on her face when she realized the decision she was about to have to make was heartbreaking.

"JOYCE CLOSE THE GATE!" I exclaim. All three of us know the impact of the implosion will kill me and Hopper.

Hopper yells at me, tears streaming down his face and says "I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME AFTER ME"

As the seconds pass, he grabs my hand, looks at Joyce and nods his head... giving her the okay. She turns the keys, destroying the machine, closing the gate and that's when everything went black for me.

I feel lucky to be alive until I realize the clothes I'm wearing. I'm in prison clothes and I'm in a cell - alone. I begin to panic a bit as I feel my heart beginning to race. I've never been to jail before, let alone a prison. I hear distant voices speaking in another language, I recognize that language though. They're speaking in Russian.

Next thing I know a guard comes to my cell to give me something to eat and drink. He unlocks the cell door and walks towards me. He's very tall, at least six feet. He has piercing blue eyes and light brown hair. I can't help but notice how handsome he is. Jesus Christ, Lana pull it together - I think to myself.

"You're finally awake" he mutters in a deep voice with a thick Russian accent. I don't say a word.

"Eat up, you'll need it" he says handing me the food. As he walks away I shout at him, "Do you know where Hopper is?!"

He walks out the door, smirking as he locks it. He completely ignores my question and replies with

"Welcome home, princess"