Lust

Hours that felt like eternity went by, I laid on the uncomfortable small bed that was in my cell. Wide awake in the dead of night, with no idea what time it was. There's a small window in my cell, just big enough that I can make out some of the stars and the moon.

I let out a sigh
"You okay American?"
I gasp, not realizing he was there.
"Do you always sneak up on people like that?"
"No, just you" he said jokingly
"What are you doing up so late?"
"I can't sleep" he says taking a sip out of a bottle
"That makes two of us. What are you drinking?" I ask
"Vodka" he says
"Can I have some?"
I hear him let out a small chuckle
"Are you even old enough to drink?" He says laughing
I thought he would pass it to me between the bars but he instead unlocks the door and comes in. He sits on my bed and hands me the bottle.

I took a couple big gulps and make a noise.
"Oof that's strong"
"That's Russian vodka for you"
"What's your name, anyway?" I say, feeling the warmth of the vodka travel down my chest allowing me to open up a bit more.
"My name is Dmitri, and you are?"
"Lana"
"I like that"

We continue to drink and talk for the next hour or so. Just about random stuff, I talk about Hawkins and my family back home and he tells me a little bit about his son. I can tell he's a somewhat private person but I think the vodka is helping us loosen up a bit.

"I'm scared" I finally say, letting my guard down.
"Well, I won't lie and say you have no reason to be. This place is fucked up. I'll do my best to teach you what and what not to do around here. We'll figure something out"
I have a huge smile on my face all the sudden, and I blurt out
"You know what's funny? I thought you were really cute when I first saw you"

The moonlight is shining in, hitting his face so I can see that smirk of his appear again.

"Oh really?"
"Yeah" I reply
"Well I thought you were beautiful when I first saw you"
"Really?"
I watch his eyes move down to my lips then back to my eyes again.
"Yeah" He replies while slowly to leaning in and my lips touch his. I'll regret this in the morning I think to myself, but I'm too tipsy to care right now. Our lips start moving together, as I slowly slip my tongue into his mouth he becomes a little bit more aggressive with the kiss.
I move my body so that I'm sitting on top straddling him. As we continue to make out I feel him growing harder underneath me, I slowly rock my hips back and forth pressing myself onto him.
I let out a soft moan in between breaths, he picks me up and lays me onto the bed.
He starts pulling at my pants and begins sliding them down.
Am I really about to let this happen? I think to myself. I mean I really want it to happen but I'm a prisoner and he's a guard.
As he's pulling down my pants he slides my underwear down too.
He opens my legs up and starts kissing down my stomach until he reaches my clit.
His tongue starts doing circular motions around it, I start to let out a loud moan as he quickly slams his hand over my mouth to cover it.
"Shhh, don't be so loud. This is a huge prison I'm not the only guard" he whispers in my ear then inserts in one of his fingers
"Fuck... you're so tight" he whispers.
I start rubbing my hand over his pants, indicating that I want more.
He unzips his pants and positions himself over me, rubbing the head up and down my slit.
He slowly enters me and I moan out in pleasure and a little bit of pain. He was so big. My moans muffled by his hand still covering my mouth.
He stroked in and out of me, slowly then beginning to pick up the pace. It had been a while since I had sex with everything that's been going on so this felt amazing, and he was way better than guys my age.
He kept going until I felt myself about to reach orgasm, I felt myself tighten around him. This made him grunt and pull out to finish, barely pulling out fast enough. We both fell to the bed panting and smiling.
I laughed and said "do you have a towel?"
"Shit no" he ripped off a little piece of his uniform
"Does this help?"
I wiped myself off then gave it to him so he could do the same.
I laid in his arms as I began to drift off into sleep, for a few minutes there forgetting about this horrible place I'm in.